• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Important Introducing the 2022 Polaris RMK lineup and first ride impressions!!!

North Dakota 322

Premium Member
How many are like me and had come to accept that these machines were already so good that from here on out the yearly improvements would be incremental at best?
Honestly, I'm blown away!
Hats off to the P crew!
Hopefully the upcoming improvements are a reduction in price! Never have and never will take a loan on toys.

Any news on the teather? Is it a magnetic one like the durapro or the clip on style.

B
Dec 17, 2016
My only disappointment is you can’t get the 2.6 on a Slash. I trust the Series 8 about as far as I can throw it into a dumpster. We know a friend that runs a rental shop in IP & none of those tracks are surviving. Stretching constantly or blowing apart. Anyway I guess I can always swap out the track. I will be snowchecking for sure as the improvements are huge.
Apparently they improved the durability of the 2.75. If that’s the direction Polaris is going I’m sure they’ll figure it out.

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Is the new clutch only on the turbo sleds ?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Looks like the n.a gained 10 ish pounds

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
Hopefully the upcoming improvements are a reduction in price! Never have and never will take a loan on toys.

Any news on the teather? Is it a magnetic one like the durapro or the clip on style.
Its the same magnetic tether i have on my 2020 Khaos. Polaris accessory late last yr.
Nearly identical to cats tether.

Sent it

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Looks like it ... where did the weight gain come from? Everything looked to be lighter during the release but the specs say they all gained 9 ish lbs.
Cooling system likely is some. Centralized mass should ride lighter though, as well as less ice build up on the back

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

B
Dec 17, 2016
So where does the Matryx chassis come in?
Narrower panels, narrower shorter seat, shorter tapered tunnel, cooling system in bulkhead and under seat/tank to bring center of gravity in, new gauge, more storage in front of sled. Lots of differences. Apparently the sled feels like an axys but lighter and better

live2beel

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I hate sleds that run hot in marginal snow. I sure would like to hear from someone who has tried one in these conditions. With the Slash having less cooling is a concern.

cvcustoms

#getsomegetthere
Lifetime Membership
Sep 10, 2018
www.cvcustoms.com
I hate sleds that run hot in marginal snow. I sure would like to hear from someone who has tried one in these conditions. With the Slash having less cooling is a concern.
I am willing to bet that it has more cooling then the previous chassis... with the finned cooler and its location up towards the bulkhead, it will create more surface area on the cooler and the cooler will collect more snow also with it being up towards the front of the bulkhead.

I
Dec 26, 2018
Narrower panels, narrower shorter seat, shorter tapered tunnel, cooling system in bulkhead and under seat/tank to bring center of gravity in, new gauge, more storage in front of sled. Lots of differences. Apparently the sled feels like an axys but lighter and better
I feel like that should not be called a new chassis though...I guess its like the ascender platform on cat. Not complaining though because the changes make a huge difference!!

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
In my experience bulkhead coolers work extremely well.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
What is the difference now between the Khaos and the Pro?
Khaos geometry. The Khoas comes standard with high/low compression Velocity shocks. The Pro comes standard with the Walker Evans monotubes with the option to upgrade to the Velocity- which are NON high/low compression adjustable on the Pro model.

Last edited:
Premium Features