• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to increase the fun on your Polaris

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Everyone knows that I'm a sled wrecker. You must not have seen Burandt's IG post either lol I don't think anyone else is going to be allowed on his Ultra Light after what I did with it in the trees ? Rusty you aren't very good at monitoring social media. Anyone who watches Caleb would have seen my sick hop over into nuking a tree!
Hahaha, you better have gotten a sticker for that one… it was no sappling.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
This is another reason why you don't cover your sled. My sled has a layer of Montana, Idaho, and Washington's de-icer on it. With all that de-icer on my sled, no snow sticks to it. It's better than an Arctic Cat at shedding snow! ?

20230301_203804.jpg

cateye5312

Premium Member
Mar 28, 2009
Grand Junction CO
That is where the idea originated. However our stickers are a bit more shameful and you keep getting them piled on for the season.
That's some fun sh*t right there! I like it! There are a couple of guys in our group whose sleds would also be solid yellow! As a matter of fact at least one guy on our group would never get off the trail again for fear of the sticker! So if it takes more than one person to help get someone unstuck does everyone get to use a sticker? Or just one sticker per each stuck?

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
So Chadly has “rules” about what a stuck is. I remember one is if gets himself out without help it “doesn’t count”. He’d go silent on the radio forever while he tried to shovel his way out of a tree well for an hour and hold up the whole group.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
So Chadly has “rules” about what a stuck is. I remember one is if gets himself out without help it “doesn’t count”. He’d go silent on the radio forever while he tried to shovel his way out of a tree well for an hour and hold up the whole group.
Yeah and you're the one that sits on his fat ass and cries like a little bitch on the radio and won't try to get himself out. Basically waits until someone comes and gets you out.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Everyone knows that I'm a sled wrecker. You must not have seen Burandt's IG post either lol I don't think anyone else is going to be allowed on his Ultra Light after what I did with it in the trees ? Rusty you aren't very good at monitoring social media. Anyone who watches Caleb would have seen my sick hop over into nuking a tree!

A sled wrecker eh? Smashing up not one but two Pros’ sleds within a month doesn’t seem like 3%er territory Chilly.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
What is this social media you mention?

Sounds like a soul sucking hellhole.

TDR

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 19, 2012
Good thing my buddies didn’t have stickers last week. I’d have a new wrap. Lol

Premium Features