• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to increase the fun on your Polaris

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
We just finished our 3 day ride with Caleb Kesterke with a big group. I had stickers made and everyone got a stack at the trail head. Everytime you had to help someone who was stuck you got to put a sticker on their sled. I think Caleb applied the most to my sled but I got him a few times to. This just takes the whole sh!t talking to another level and you get to ride around with the shame of getting stuck. "You can't park here" We aren't allowed to remove the stickers until next season. I think a guy in my group might end up with a solid yellow sled before the season is over!

20230226_092008.jpg Screenshot_20230210_101532_Drive.jpg 30323354470667.jpeg

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
He does have 4 spare sleds. He didn't want anything for me wrecking his sled but I took care of it. I'm surprised there wasn't more carnage with 10+ guys all trying to bow tie and hop-over on the same hill ?

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
He does have 4 spare sleds. He didn't want anything for me wrecking his sled but I took care of it. I'm surprised there wasn't more carnage with 10+ guys all trying to bow tie and hop-over on the same hill ?
good on you for taking care of it. Kinda like Ace with yours.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Chilly did you whip 20 grand out of your back pocket for the Kesterke boys after you smashed their sled?

So Chilly seems to have issues with transparency. This is the 2nd time he has failed to share new content in the past few months. The previous incident I am aware of still hasn’t been shared with the fan base.

He is failing to meet the expectations of our resident forum expert. Seems shady he’d share this thread and leave out other key details of his ride. It’s disappointing to those of us who look up to Chilly.

With this new content, I don’t fall on the sword SMF.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Everyone knows that I'm a sled wrecker. You must not have seen Burandt's IG post either lol I don't think anyone else is going to be allowed on his Ultra Light after what I did with it in the trees ? Rusty you aren't very good at monitoring social media. Anyone who watches Caleb would have seen my sick hop over into nuking a tree!

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
We just finished our 3 day ride with Caleb Kesterke with a big group. I had stickers made and everyone got a stack at the trail head. Everytime you had to help someone who was stuck you got to put a sticker on their sled. I think Caleb applied the most to my sled but I got him a few times to. This just takes the whole sh!t talking to another level and you get to ride around with the shame of getting stuck. "You can't park here" We aren't allowed to remove the stickers until next season. I think a guy in my group might end up with a solid yellow sled before the season is over!
I’m checking under my sled for one??

Premium Features