• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How to increase the fun on your Polaris

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
True. And in the era of Covid, farts have become much more of an acceptable activity than coughing and sneezing.
I like to fart when flying. I nestle my butt in the one piece chair and my fart fills the void with delicious fart odor. It slowly seeps out the sides and as a bonus, it wafts into the row behind me. I’ll sometimes point the air nozzle behind me to disperse the fart onto the people behind me. And then people gag. Usually, I pretend I’m sleeping to escape fart accusations. Haha.

Last edited:

armey37

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 30, 2008
Richland,WA
This is another reason why you don't cover your sled. My sled has a layer of Montana, Idaho, and Washington's de-icer on it. With all that de-icer on my sled, no snow sticks to it. It's better than an Arctic Cat at shedding snow! ?

Chadly,

How do you like those Salazzking ski rubbers I see in your picture? I junked a set of durapros and I’m thinking of trying the Salazzking out.

C
Nov 29, 2008
Durapros suck ...best to install the saddle braces to keep holes from ovaling plus fresh set of IQ rubbers ...Salza King should be better too but haven't tried them yet

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Chadly,

How do you like those Salazzking ski rubbers I see in your picture? I junked a set of durapros and I’m thinking of trying the Salazzking out.

Salazz are awesome. I have yet to wreck a set and I probably went through a dozen sets of Dura-Pros before I started running the Salazz. Freshies Built is where I got them from.

Premium Features