• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

HayDays 2011 Update/Changes

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
Will also post in the general forum.

Some important changes regarding HayDays this year, especially regarding swap. I know it seems like a long ways off but it's really not! Especially with sales around the corner..

Most importantly to note, swap spaces will be sold on-line beginning on or right after June 1st. There will be NO cash sales onsite Friday night. There will be NO sale of additional space at the event. So you will have to plan accordingly and in advance when you make your reservation.
[If one HAS to purchase space at the site because they bought for a pickup and showed up with an RV, it will be as a penalty and it will be expensive, probably 3x what the normal rate is. We thereby highly encourage everyone to plan accordingly and make sure they get their spacing requirements figured out correctly.]

Extra wristbands will still be available Friday to swappers.

Swappers will need to have their stuff in on Friday. There will be no parking of trailers Saturday until the evening. Make sure to be there Friday!

There most likely will be no sales to individual cars, thereby preventing those with nothing to sell from 'parking' inside the facility. This was implemented to increase the space available to true swappers.

Swap walking aisles have been narrowed a bit so it's easier to see both sides at once when walking up and down. This will also give us an extra row or two of space to allow more swappers in.

We have added over 100 acres of free parking space so there should be no shortage of parking at the event this year. Parking will be both on the west side of the event and the south and east side, thereby alleviating traffic flow around the event as well. New traffic management has also been approved for this year.
84561-bobbynj66-albums-emots-picture8517t-bc.gif

Entire set of updated rules/changes will be available when purchasing your space.

For swap updates via Twitter, text FOLLOW HAYDAYSSWAPINFO to 40404

or website Hay Days Swap Meet

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
Thanks for posting the updated map. Saved me from having to do it.

Also, take note that the county has renamed County Rd 15 to County Rd 11. This is a key road on the south side. Not sure if GPS, Google, etc will have the updates by event time.

The Bob

Premium Member
Mar 1, 2008
MN
Looking to purchase any swap spaces. Some how I let things get by me this year and didn't get mine. Looking for 3 spaces. Would take spots 1, 2 or 3 at a time. I know there are some people that purchase full rows. Will pay for your time!! And spaces!!

H

haydaysswaptroll

Sep 21, 2010
www.haydays.com
Swap gates are going to open noon Friday, possibly earlier. We should have enough staff at that time.

Ice, beer, pizza will be available Friday afternoon at the pavilion near swap.

Reminder: Stay out of dealers on Friday. They are not open till Saturday.

Reminder: If you don't have a 2-day swap license and wish to sell swap items, do not come out to the site Friday. You will not be allowed to wait in the field. You will need to return Saturday after 3pm for entry swap on Sunday. See the website for more info.

Premium Features