• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Getting WORKED by the Khaos after switching from Doo

K
Nov 20, 2020
I had a 2016 163 AXYS, then a 2019 174 AXYS, now a 21 Khaos 165. I feel like I am learning all over again. The Khaos is super fast and fun but it will take a bit more time to master.

Give me a shout next time you’re in the area if you are into playing around in some low consequence terrain. I took a skoot up Redfish (I think that might be your zone?) with some snowbikers the other day and ended up pretty focused on just not totalling the sled. It’s pretty steep between those lakes! I’ll be playing mostly in meadows and snowdrifts this month I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Teth-Air

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary AB/Nelson BC
www.specified.ca
Give me a shout next time you’re in the area if you are into playing around in some low consequence terrain. I took a skoot up Redfish (I think that might be your zone?) with some snowbikers the other day and ended up pretty focused on just not totalling the sled. It’s pretty steep between those lakes! I’ll be playing mostly in meadows and snowdrifts this month I think

We ride there and behind my house and thrive on that steep terrain. We don't mind hitting the more open ground sometimes only it is less abundant in that area. I definitely would like to get out with you and compare notes. We are back to ride Jan 21 for a few days. can you text me your contact info again? 403-990-3514 Chris

K
Nov 20, 2020
We ride there and behind my house and thrive on that steep terrain. We don't mind hitting the more open ground sometimes only it is less abundant in that area. I definitely would like to get out with you and compare notes. We are back to ride Jan 21 for a few days. can you text me your contact info again? 403-990-3514 Chris

Will do

Premium Features