• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

frozenMOTO

E

epicloop

Mar 21, 2011
Is there any third party experience with the frozenMOTO kit, would be great to get some outside input on this system.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
I think they are still preproduction with kits being available next season. Hopefully you can find someone who has done a demo. I spent some time this weekend looking over the kit and talking with Dan. It looks very innovative and quite a departure from what we have seen to date. I was impressed.

S
Jan 16, 2012
Lewiston, Idaho
Offroad rider,
It was good to meet you and had a blast talki g with you all weekend! I had never been to the D 100 before and am already looking forward to it next year, this time finishing with an acceptable time and without breaking my wrist, lol.... Thanks to all the sledders and riders that showed up to check out the Frozen MOTO and rider some dirt for the weekend.
Thanks for taking the time as you are the true dirt bike/snow bike market that is to still unfold and the true heart of the industry, dirt & snow not simply snowmobilers wanting to ride a dirt bike in one season and you never see them on a dirt bike, thanks for all the exceptional and intellectual conversations this weekend I and look forward to speaking more with you!

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Likewise Dan
I hope your wrist heals up soon, ended up breaking a few things of my own, sternum and Nose, But hey I won the ADV Class:face-icon-small-hap all in good fun right?
Bike sure doesnt look like it did anymore.
Take care..

Premium Features