• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2022 Aro 3 (1st gen)

T
Found some 2022 (gen 1 I guess) Aro 3 (premium not pro) kits brand new for sale ($4000 CAD). I have a 2016 MH LT (used) on my 2014 yz450f (which I've only actually used once due to lack of snow in the PNW and my work, so my experience is almost 0).

Anyway worth the upgrade? I"m not in a hurry so could wait until end of season or next year or find a good used deal or just play with what I have (as again I have no experience yet). Just looked like a good deal - but maybe they aren't. Maybe the gen2 is so important there is no point? I also know there are other brands out there that are getting better reviews on this board.

Thanx

G
Dec 20, 2007
Three Forks, MT
Great deal! I would pick it up!

I went from a 16 MH LT to 18 ARO 137 to 20 ARO 3 and love the 3". Works way better in our sugary snow around Big Sky and West Yellowstone, Montana. The 129 feels quite a bit more nimble while also working better in the deep snow.

The Gen 2 is nice but I don't think it is a night and day difference.

needpowder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
Utah
Great deal! I would pick it up!

I went from a 16 MH LT to 18 ARO 137 to 20 ARO 3 and love the 3". Works way better in our sugary snow around Big Sky and West Yellowstone, Montana. The 129 feels quite a bit more nimble while also working better in the deep snow.

The Gen 2 is nice but I don't think it is a night and day difference.
Buy! HUGE upgrade at an amazing price!

CPan

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 6, 2022
Alberta
Buy it or send me the link and I’ll buy it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features