Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deep in the cut
  • Just a friendly reminder that this is not the swapmeet section and is not intended for listing items for sale. If you are looking to sell something be sure to go down to the Swapmeet section.

This forum is intended for product reviews and posting your impressions of what works and doesn't work with various products.

Fly Aurora Bibs

suva

Dec 14, 2009
Idaho
I got these for Christmas, they were $190 shipped with a matching jacket.

Fit:
I requested a size larger than my "street clothes" and I'm glad I did because I have large thighs and these aren't cut very generously. The inseam is a few inches longer than normal.

They are very warm and repel moisture well, I haven't been cold once since I started using them. The bottom of the boot gaiters have a little hook that I connect to my laces so they don't ride up in deep snow.

They are not constructed as sturdily as some more expensive gear but they have reinforcement panels on the butt and knee area. The bottom of the leg zippers come up sometimes when walking in deep snow, most likely because they're a bit long for me. The top of the bibs doesn't have any elastic so when I don't have a jacket on snow can fall down my pants fairly easily.

Last edited: