• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fish lake: Day of Carnage

F
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, Wa
Not for me luckily !

We rode to shugarloaf and sno-cone today.

On the way we helped pull out two different people two different places that fell off the trail.

One guy had fell off the trail and smaked a tree about ten feen down, gothim pulled out.

But the other was a doosie.

It was I'd say about 50-60feet down a steep ledge and head on into a tree. Sopped to help and snap some pics of corse. So did alot of other people.

15 people and a few tugs later that sled came right up the hill.

Heres a few pics.

Yep it's stuck

A couple guys got it turned around

It's out! No problem ;)

All the people that stopped to help.

We were just glad to find out no one got hurt. That guy owed some people some serious beers!!

B
Jan 16, 2008
i'm pretty sure someone does that every weekend there! thats where all the good riders try to see how fast they are

Dec 3, 2007
haha i dont know how many times ive seen people over the edge. im one of the guys you see that just rides right on by.

mrquick68

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2004
Kirkland, WA
i'm pretty sure someone does that every weekend there! thats where all the good riders try to see how fast they are

ha ha, that made me laugh. There's more NMFHs in that area than any other place in WA :). Lots of snow over there right now though, most i've seen there in a long time.

H
Nov 28, 2007
Stanwood
like I've said b4.WHAT COMES AROUND,GOES AROUND.people like u make a bad name 4 the sport.sledders need to stick together,help each other out,we have enough problems with our other adversaries.

I'll second that one. Oh and BTW if there are too many people running off the road over there for him, he should go ride somewhere else. Probably better stay off Baker too since there are a lot of people getting stuck that could use a hand there too...............whatever:mad:

S
Nov 26, 2007
Wenatchee, Wa
Geez guess it was a carnage type weekend up there. Local paper had something about a sledder with a broken collar bone who'd been found saturday morning after 10 hrs in the cold.

Injured snowmobiler found 10 hours after accident

A Wenatchee man who suffered a broken collarbone while riding a snowmobile Friday night was discovered at the Fish Lake Sno Park about 10 hours after the accident occurred.
Chelan County Sheriff's Office deputies and aid personnel responded to the call from a man who found the victim at 8:43 a.m. Saturday. Sgt. Andy Zimmerman said the victim is a 40-year-old man. Officials had limited information about the accident and exactly how long the man had been out in the snow before he was found.
Zimmerman said the victim, who was transferred to Central Washington Hospital, suffered a broken collarbone from the accident and hypothermia from being in the cold for an extended period.
"He had been out there for about 10 hours. Somebody must have just found him out there this morning," Zimmerman said Saturday.

Please all be safe, and yes, if you see someone who needs help, help them out :D:D

M
Dec 6, 2007
the man that was outside overnight had a broken leg or hip, he was riding from airstrip towards Cascade hide-away cabins (I think that's what there called), the ones right on the lake, he was on a M1000, and hit and tree at about 40-50, couldn't move, was by himself, and didn't get found until morning, I was there during his rescue. Another accident on sunday morning was in fish lake sno-park parking lot, a man was riding through parking lot and thought left hand throttle was brake, hit throttle and going too fast, hit motorhome front bumper and broke leg, ouch, was in middle of parking lot yelling a lot of four letter words. Hope everyone else had a safe weekend.

K

kssnow987

Dec 4, 2007
Arlington, WA
haha i dont know how many times ive seen people over the edge. im one of the guys you see that just rides right on by.

I'm glad I raised my son a little better than you. You are the minority over there......Paybacks are a ***** f^&$er

Premium Features