• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Lynx/300LX track on matryx

T
Dec 15, 2020
WA
Dont happen to have a shipping weight on that do you? curious about the weight after cutting to 15" after all this weight talk
Box said 58lbs. I weighed myself then held the box and weighed myself again, track is around 53lbs ide say, it's a 165 length. Might be less since what I did isn't the most reliable, but it's also not ported so it'll be a little more than the lynx.

J
Nov 25, 2019
Any one have SxS comparison videos of the lynx/freeride/lx300 tracks vs series 8 2.75??
seen lots of videos but can’t find any sxs comparisons

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
Dont happen to have a shipping weight on that do you? curious about the weight after cutting to 15" after all this weight talk
I think these pics are posted earlier in this thread. Here’s comparison 2.75 vs 300lx 3”. Weight of my 300lx 155 after cut to 15” wide

98D61551-CAA6-47A1-BC82-E10D6BEA47C4.png 18B32E3E-5988-4398-AE24-DEF5EE1DDC18.png

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
ive never seen a fibreglass rod from a track. If a kind soul would post a pic of one, that’d be great and edumacational for the masses.

T
Dec 15, 2020
WA
Any one have SxS comparison videos of the lynx/freeride/lx300 tracks vs series 8 2.75??
seen lots of videos but can’t find any sxs comparisons
Got any links for some 300LX/Lynx videos? I've seen them rarely in random videos, but only short bits, most notable was a Muskoka video. I'll make some myself this winter also.

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
Got any links for some 300LX/Lynx videos? I've seen them rarely in random videos, but only short bits, most notable was a Muskoka video. I'll make some myself this winter also.
I dont have an SXS comparison, but this is my stock boost with just some clutching. the ground speed you get with the 300LX is impressive, and the Lynx track is even better. Can watch the whole video, but the faster paced riding starts @ 7:50.

For context, this is a 165 Pro rmk, riding at 6400' and im 240lbs.

nater24

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2010
I dont have an SXS comparison, but this is my stock boost with just some clutching. the ground speed you get with the 300LX is impressive, and the Lynx track is even better. Can watch the whole video, but the faster paced riding starts @ 7:50.

For context, this is a 165 Pro rmk, riding at 6400' and im 240lbs.

That's some great footage. What year is your Boost and what clutching do you have in it?

It would be awesome to know what you comparable Track speed was before the 300LX and what it is with it.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
It would be nice to see actual side by side climbs kind of like how turcotte did it with the 9R and boost.
I'm sorry to offend retards but you guys are retarded. This reminds me of the viral Tiger Woods video of him telling kids to stop watching YouTube and actually get out and hit golf balls. 99% of snowmobilers are worried about what they see online and not what real life shows. 🙄

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008
Why do guys brag about track speed and clutching but never show video of speedo/tach? Hmmmmm. Or they make an excuse for not wiping the snow off.

It’s hilarious, like people don’t notice a lame backshift and keeping the rpm’s high to hide lethargic clutching. Bahahahaha

Last edited:
J
Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry to offend retards but you guys are retarded. This reminds me of the viral Tiger Woods video of him telling kids to stop watching YouTube and actually get out and hit golf balls. 99% of snowmobilers are worried about what they see online and not what real life shows. 🙄
Hey fuc* face…..what do you think I was asking for?? there are so many videos of guys showing how much better their sled performs with ______ product but all you see is a single sled and nothing to actually compare it to. 2 sleds that are very similar doing a side by side line/pull could/would actually show the difference in performance. And yes I understand that videos will never show seat of the pants feel of a sled.

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
That's some great footage. What year is your Boost and what clutching do you have in it?

It would be awesome to know what you comparable Track speed was before the 300LX and what it is with it.
My boost is a 2022 with my own clutching. Check out Altitude power sports. Track speed increased by 5 mph with clutching and running the camso 300LX. Ill post a video i have of my boost with stock clutching and stock track. Tons of RPM. 8600 and ground speed is horrible. Plus there was less fresh snow then the other video. If you watch the 2 video's back to back, its very evident on how much better the Camso 300LX is.

R

Reddragon800

Feb 26, 2013
Why do guys brag about track speed and clutching but never show video of speedo/tach? Hmmmmm. Or they make an excuse for not wiping the snow off.

It’s hilarious, like people don’t notice a lame backshift and keeping the rpm’s high to hide lethargic clutching. Bahahahaha
Hey Turbo killer... get that T3 174 working yet...

Anyways since you asked, Check this video out at 2:20 - 8400 rpm at 62MPH. Always good to see your helpful and insightful posts.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Hey fuc* face…..what do you think I was asking for?? there are so many videos of guys showing how much better their sled performs with ______ product but all you see is a single sled and nothing to actually compare it to. 2 sleds that are very similar doing a side by side line/pull could/would actually show the difference in performance. And yes I understand that videos will never show seat of the pants feel of a sled.

The softer, gentler Chilly has a new name?

Premium Features