• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Custom Design Homemade Vent kit

B
Mar 16, 2011
Barrhead, Alberta
I am thinking of making my own vent kit on my 2012 pro retro rmk
Since most kits are black, and fairly standard, I was thinking of a cooler design, like flame cutout or a logo (monster, etc with colored screen. Looking to make myself if I can, otherwise will just buy. Thought of using white puckboard for frame, and then blue or red screen. Just looking for ideas or templates I could follow, any ideas ? Getting a boondocker intercooled turbo and need to keep her cool

Oct 4, 2013
I would call a couple places that make vents and ask them if they can make some custom ones for you. If you decide to do them yourself I would use a plastic for the frame, I have used kidex in the past because it molds with heat and becomes very hard when it cools. What ever you decide on be sure to post some pictures.

E
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane WA
Get in touch with Mtn fit 509-218-1397 and see what they have to say. If you have a good idea I'm sure they wouldn't charge extra if they could use your design

Premium Features