• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cumbres Pass / Chama Riding Buddies

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
Sorry T/W....my kids are my world....I am so lucky that both are avid sledheads. They will keep me young....or kill me in the process
That's the problem with kids. Sooner or later they might catch the sledding bug and then it's gonna cost ya. J/K Kids are great, we love taking my sister's kids up with us. Don't have any of our own. Two miscarriages so we're not huge on trying at the moment. Awfully hard to take. Maybe some day.

T
Nov 27, 2007
Los Alamos, NM
Well, if it becomes a pay site I may or may not stick around this place. It really depends on the price. I already subscribe to SledHeads and Snowest. Shouldn't that get us something?

I'm a little miffed about the whole rumor I heard. I hope it's just a rumor but I did see one moderator on there and he didn't seem to deny the claim. I understand there are costs but this ain't a freaking p0rn site for cryin' out loud. People have advertised on this site for free for years. If you are hocking stuff as your business, you should pay to support this site. I'm sure a lot of them do but obviously it's not enough. There are roughly 15K active members on here and a total of 36K registered members. If there was a nominal fee (like $5) I could handle that and I think most could too. There will however be backlash and some will leave. The people that run this place are treading on dangerous ground. If they do make it a pay site, they could possibly ruin the whole place and have nothing to show for it.

Pay or no access = FAIL

T
Jan 11, 2008
TX
Well, if it becomes a pay site I may or may not stick around this place. It really depends on the price. I already subscribe to SledHeads and Snowest. Shouldn't that get us something?

I'm a little miffed about the whole rumor I heard. I hope it's just a rumor but I did see one moderator on there and he didn't seem to deny the claim. I understand there are costs but this ain't a freaking p0rn site for cryin' out loud. People have advertised on this site for free for years. If you are hocking stuff as your business, you should pay to support this site. I'm sure a lot of them do but obviously it's not enough. There are roughly 15K active members on here and a total of 36K registered members. If there was a nominal fee (like $5) I could handle that and I think most could too. There will however be backlash and some will leave. The people that run this place are treading on dangerous ground. If they do make it a pay site, they could possibly ruin the whole place and have nothing to show for it.

Pay or no access = FAIL
Just have to wait and see what they do. They are not telling us anything yet.

Premium Features