• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Cumbres Pass / Chama Riding Buddies

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
T
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
We rode around lake city last year. It was pretty nice. Think we will head up to the Grand Mesa this year around xmas. Was awesome last year. If it doesn't start snowing soon, I'm going to lose it.:eek: Wife was polishing her tunnel yesterday. You know it's getting bad when she starts getting an itchy throttle thumb. She is much more patient about snow than I am.

M
We rode around lake city last year. It was pretty nice. Think we will head up to the Grand Mesa this year around xmas. Was awesome last year. If it doesn't start snowing soon, I'm going to lose it.:eek: Wife was polishing her tunnel yesterday. You know it's getting bad when she starts getting an itchy throttle thumb. She is much more patient about snow than I am.

Kory
Option if there is no snow here.

I cant believe you can get your wife to polish the sled.....I need to teach that trick:D

T
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
Well, I take care of all the mechanical stuff on all the sleds but she is in charge of making hers pretty. Hers are usually prettier than mine anyway because she is alot better at avoiding trees than I am. Hmmmm, maybe that's because she is smart enough to stay out of them and I'm not. LOL

B
Well, I take care of all the mechanical stuff on all the sleds but she is in charge of making hers pretty. Hers are usually prettier than mine anyway because she is alot better at avoiding trees than I am. Hmmmm, maybe that's because she is smart enough to stay out of them and I'm not. LOL

did not know there was any other kind of riding other than in the trees....................................................:D

T
Dec 14, 2007
Alamosa, CO
That's the problem with kids. Sooner or later they might catch the sledding bug and then it's gonna cost ya. J/K Kids are great, we love taking my sister's kids up with us. Don't have any of our own. Two miscarriages so we're not huge on trying at the moment. Awfully hard to take. Maybe some day.

Premium Features