• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coyoteman, I GOT A BET FOR YOU.

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
What about the ones that would love to join but doesn't have the skill set to keep up nor wish to kill themselves pretending to have them? I would love to ride with you guys but definitely realize I wouldn't be able to hang through the more technical riding.

You could ride with us in the morning to the main check points lake marie, 7 fools etc. Then decide if you want to go on after warming hut or not would be up to you.

dansyl159

Lifetime Membership
Aug 27, 2008
SW Iowa
Sounds like a awfully good time, coming into hidden ridge from the north in 4 ft of fresh will certainly sort things out.

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
What about the ones that would love to join but doesn't have the skill set to keep up nor wish to kill themselves pretending to have them? I would love to ride with you guys but definitely realize I wouldn't be able to hang through the more technical riding.

I just pretend I can ride as good as some of the others.:face-icon-small-win Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't. But it is always fun and riding with the good ones will make you a better rider.:face-icon-small-coo

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
You could ride with us in the morning to the main check points lake marie, 7 fools etc. Then decide if you want to go on after warming hut or not would be up to you.

Is there an easy way up to hidden ridge? Maybe do two maps. One that allows us to split off if we can't hang after the warming hut but ultimately put us all at hidden ridge? I'm definitely game on this. I just don't want to be the guy at the end of the pack stuck with no one behind me to help me out lol.

shelbwyo

Lifetime Membership
Jun 29, 2010
Sheridan, Wyo
It can't be just a hill. It has to be an all day adventure. It's boondocking ditch banging chute climbing get as many people stuck hittin trees upside down rolling down ghost ridding diggin new friends out and smack talking until we start drinking beer at the trailers! That's what I'm talking about.

PS I will have extra A arms for the Pro's and for the XM's

That just made my thumb twitch a little! :bounce:
This is sounding like a good time in the making!

S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.

I think guys in the middle of the pack will find lines around some of the hard spots and will still be able to keep up. Then guys in the back will have a nice trail to follow. (Kinda)
I have pic in mind of a 100 foot rope tied to a sled and 20 guys pulling on it at some point on this trip.

Last edited:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
Is there an easy way up to hidden ridge? Maybe do two maps. One that allows us to split off if we can't hang after the warming hut but ultimately put us all at hidden ridge? I'm definitely game on this. I just don't want to be the guy at the end of the pack stuck with no one behind me to help me out lol.

I don't know if we could get anyone to draw it on a map.:face-icon-small-win

We have never left anyone behind, too far, and never will.:face-icon-small-hap

Jeva

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
I think guys in the middle of the pack will find lines around some of the hard spots and will still be able to keep up. Then guys in the back will have a nice trail to follow. (Kinda)
I have pic in mind of a 100 foot rope tied to a sled and 20 guys pulling on it at some point on this trip.

Been there before.

I don't know if we could get anyone to draw it on a map.:face-icon-small-win

We have never left anyone behind, too far, and never will.:face-icon-small-hap

Is this hidden ridge?

There are no rules. We will start as one big group. A route will be laid out on maps. Maps will be handed out with a number of spots that we will meet up with times you must be there by or you will be left behind. Yes this will be a mess but should be fun. The top riders will make there way to the front of the pack and will pick the lines the rest of the guys will need to follow. If you think you are in front you pick the line. A route I have in mind is to start at Lake Marie then going down into 7 fools come out at Silver Lake then make our way around the mountain to Widowmaker then back to Lake Marie for the endpoint.
I hope for 4 feet of fresh.

This sounds like a great time. Maybe you will let some flatlanders tag along. I will be out there the end of Feb. maybe I need to take another short trip for this.

hidden ridge 2.jpg

H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
Jeva,

That sure looks like the ridge. If you can picture it you can work your way South to North climbing that thing all the way. Problem is look at the bottom, lots of trees. You can manage the bottom no problem as long as your on your sled.

attachment.php

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA

You can ride with Snwman77 :face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features