• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

coyoteman, I GOT A BET FOR YOU.

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
I can't wait to post pics!
Im open any weekend in Feb.
Any ideas for what weekend?

We have our customer ride the first weekend in Feb. The next weekend 9th and 10th are open for me. Are we going the the Snowies or the Madres? I would understand if you want to go to the Snowies. It's easier riding there for sure.

newmy1

Lifetime Membership
Sep 3, 2008
Huskerland
Good idea guys. Lets cut the negative crap and get a group together and rip it up. In for $100.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

dcturbo

Mar 2, 2008
WYO
It can't be just a hill. It has to be an all day adventure. It's boondocking ditch banging chute climbing get as many people stuck hittin trees upside down rolling down ghost ridding diggin new friends out and smack talking until we start drinking beer at the trailers! That's what I'm talking about.

PS I will have extra A arms for the Pro's and for the XM's

D

Dirtflirt

Nov 29, 2007
Colon,NE
It can't be just a hill. It has to be an all day adventure. It's boondocking ditch banging chute climbing get as many people stuck hittin trees upside down rolling down ghost ridding diggin new friends out and smack talking until we start drinking beer at the trailers! That's what I'm talking about.

Thats what I wanted to hear !!! I dont care when or where this is I will be there!! Winner buys the first round of beers:beer;

Wyorever

Lifetime Membership
Mar 2, 2011
SW, WY

Sounds like a good time! count me in! End of the month works better for me...

Madres or Snowies are good, I don't know the Madres like I know the Snowies but have heard very promising things...

togwotee9

The Baconator
Lifetime Membership
Nov 8, 2008
Council Bluffs, IA

That's my kind of ridding.

BeeMan800

Premium Member
Oct 15, 2008
How about hidden ridge. The hard way not the easy way!!! Can u say stuck fest????? Seems only best to try with 4 or 5 peeps anymore is too much

Last edited:

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa

Now we have a forum ride in the making.:bounce:

Wife has me in the sunshine the 13th through the 18th so not then.:sorry:

Is the $100 for all the beer we will drink?

Last edited:
S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
We have our customer ride the first weekend in Feb. The next weekend 9th and 10th are open for me. Are we going the the Snowies or the Madres? I would understand if you want to go to the Snowies. It's easier riding there for sure.

Ok its the weekend of the 9th and 10th of Feb.
I say snowys as its closer for the guys coming from out east. But I'm good with both places.

Last edited:
S

snwman77

Banned
Nov 27, 2007
Firestone Co.
I'm Inn !!! are there any rules ? whose picking the hill?

There are no rules. We will start as one big group. A route will be laid out on maps. Maps will be handed out with a number of spots that we will meet up with times you must be there by or you will be left behind. Yes this will be a mess but should be fun. The top riders will make there way to the front of the pack and will pick the lines the rest of the guys will need to follow. If you think you are in front you pick the line. A route I have in mind is to start at Lake Marie then going down into 7 fools come out at Silver Lake then make our way around the mountain to Widowmaker then back to Lake Marie for the endpoint.
I hope for 4 feet of fresh.

Last edited:
H
Nov 9, 2001
Lincoln Nebraska
7 fools over to silver lake then to warming hut for a check point. Hidden ridge is West of warming hut 3-4 miles as a crow flys. Lots of trees and difficult to traverse this way. Once your at the ridge lots of chutes to climb and of course you lose your sled on this and your ride has a 99.9% chance of ghost riding into the timber. Bring your brass balls and plenty of race gas!:face-icon-small-coo

zalez

Lifetime Membership
Jan 5, 2012
What about the ones that would love to join but doesn't have the skill set to keep up nor wish to kill themselves pretending to have them? I would love to ride with you guys but definitely realize I wouldn't be able to hang through the more technical riding.

Premium Features