• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Changing MTX Drivers

H
Mar 6, 2008
I'm replacing my stock drivers on my 08 MTX. I'm wondering if you can replace the 4 drivers with 2 combo drivers instead of having 4 you can have 2. Does anybody have any info or feedback if this is possible???? Please let me know.

I'm looking at the Avid's wondering which one I should go with. Any info is greatly appreciated. It looks like the have a molded one and a cnc'd one.

H

Hrt Offroad

Nov 3, 2008
Okotoks, Alberta Canada
I'm replacing my stock drivers on my 08 MTX. I'm wondering if you can replace the 4 drivers with 2 combo drivers instead of having 4 you can have 2. Does anybody have any info or feedback if this is possible???? Please let me know.

I'm looking at the Avid's wondering which one I should go with. Any info is greatly appreciated. It looks like the have a molded one and a cnc'd one.

Yep...you can replace the 4 piece driver set with a 2 piece Avid combo. The Avid CNC'd drivers are by far the best ones IMO:D

skidooboy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
central lower michigan
i went with avids on my nytro mtx. will be doing the wifes this summer as well. their 2 driver set up wroks better than the 4 driver stock set up in my opinion. ski

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007

Ditto all other comments...Robbie (owner) is a great guy, and fantastic product...on my sled, and gladly recommend them to others as well...

Premium Features