• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Caltric Belts

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
Anybody have any feedback or ran these belts from Ebay. 2 yr warranty and not made in China. 80$ USD inc shipping. Thinking would be good for spare to carry if nothing else. My belt life is amazing with the stock one but just thinking might be good for a spare.

Anylizer

Lifetime Membership
May 17, 2005
Top 'O the Great Basin... almost
Anybody have any feedback or ran these belts from Ebay. 2 yr warranty and not made in China. 80$ USD inc shipping. Thinking would be good for spare to carry if nothing else. My belt life is amazing with the stock one but just thinking might be good for a spare.
In most cases, if you're needing to use a spare belt, it because either machine or riding conditions are straining the belt. Me personally, I wouldn't want to rely on a less than perfect, known reliable belt. For decades, people have tried to go to "cheaper" belts with little to no success.

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
I stick with stock. Even for a spare. When a belt gets a lot of miles on it or starts looking suspect the new one goes on and the used OEM goes in as the spare.

Premium Features