• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Alpha deliveries

snopro11

Premium Member
Anyone seeing their alpha show up yet? Thinking about
a silber turbo for mine, any reviews on silber turbo
from last year?

Alphas wont be here until September. Scheduled build date is late August.

My dealer and Country Cat have pictures posted on Facebook and Instagram. No word on mine yet. Hope it ain’t till mid December like my 16.

Last edited:
My dealer and Country Cat have pictures posted on Facebook and Instagram. No word on mine yet. Hope it ain’t till mid December like my 16.

You might not be far off my dealer told me today that the alphas are on hold do to not having all the parts to put the sleds together said they were told end of November

After reading this thread, I feel like I'm spying on Arctic Cat and it feels kinda cool.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Yeah my dealer told me last week that they actually don't have enough motors built for how many snow checks they got. So he said it might be awhile. Seems weird but that's what the email told him.

Yeah my dealer told me last week that they actually don't have enough motors built for how many snow checks they got. So he said it might be awhile. Seems weird but that's what the email told him.

I would hope they allocate motors to snowchecks before dealer stock. See a lot of dealer stock 19s on the showroom floors. Stupid way to burn your snowcheck buyers.

I would hope they allocate motors to snowchecks before dealer stock. See a lot of dealer stock 19s on the showroom floors. Stupid way to burn your snowcheck buyers.

They have enough motors for all of the spring guarantees. It is the remaining dealer stock sleds that are delayed. The sleds you are seeing would be sno pros and mountain cats that were built early summer prior to the supply issues.

Last edited:
Well our spring guarantee isnt suppose to be here until December. It's going to show up with our stocking alphas

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Premium Features

Back