• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

7s ?

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
Got a 9r with the standard guage coming, and have a boost with the 7s. Would I be able to swap the 7s and patrs needed to the 9r , and then put the standard guage from the 9r on the boost ?

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
Mine (‘22 )came with a standard gauge.
I swapped with a 7s. Works perfect.
If you do it, make sure you get a battery for it, it works without, but it resets every time you shut down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

damx

Lifetime Membership
Feb 13, 2011
I'll take the battery from my boost

Fosgate

Lifetime Membership
Mar 28, 2005
Rapid City, SD
Agreed with the battery. Up in the Bighorns on my Razor this summer. Get the downloads for all the trailmaps, satellite images etc all set from a wifi connection point. Drive out into the boonies and my dumb ass turns off the ignition all the way and loose all the maps, images etc. Shows where you have ridden or blue lines of your last ride but that is a problem if you have been all over up there and have no paper maps to find your way out in more remote areas.

1663564540045.png

CISC0

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 3, 2010
PNW=WA
Or you could keep the 7s for your boost and buy a Trial Tech adventure pro for your 9r. Polaris owns the company. Its a pretty sweet gauge that does every thing you need plus it has the Polaris buddy link option as well.
So in theory you could put the trail tech on a non polaris sled and connect to your buddies on Polaris ?

spoon

Wrenching to ride is half the fun
Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Kootenays, BC
You can run the voyager pro on everything. Moto, sxs, etc

Looks like a good option instead of upgrading to an more expensive sled if you are happy with current one. I ride Cat but most of my riding partners are on Polaris so this would be great for me and putting one on my daughters new sled for when she decides to make a wrong turn will make my life less stressful. Moving it from sled to sled is also a nice plus when you have a few you like to ride.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
What about the other way around. Can you pull the 7S out of a 23' 900 and put it in 22' 850 n/a

I wonder! I think it would work. It reads the VIN and sled info and displays it. I think it reads it from the ECU.

I will say this, I had 1 ride on mine without it. It doesn’t show the 35 or so miles from that 1 ride.

U
Jul 20, 2016
Montana
I wonder! I think it would work. It reads the VIN and sled info and displays it. I think it reads it from the ECU.

I will say this, I had 1 ride on mine without it. It doesn’t show the 35 or so miles from that 1 ride.

Screen holds miles, ecu holds hours. You can take it your dealer and have them adjust miles

Premium Features