• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

3D Logik Polaris Axys Adjustable Brake Lever

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I just recently broke my skinz heated brake lever and was looking for another option. Has anyone tired or is currently using the 3D logik brake lever?

Looking for thought on how they like it.

I've used TKI, Skinz and now 3DLogik. I only sell the TKI and 3D Logik now.....Skinz was the only one I've broken.

That being said, I love the feel of the TKI but it's not adjustable so if you don't need that feature it's a great option. Currently I have a 3D Logik on my Khaos and love it, lever is replaceable if you do happen to break it. For those who run a finger on the brake the 3D Logik will not get as cold. If you don't ride with a finger on the brake the TKI has a really nice feel to it and is cheaper with virtually no chance of breaking it.

We do have 3D Logik levers in stock. 3D Logik Polaris Matryx Brake Lever

2022-08-23 13.26.30.jpg

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I really like my TKI brake lever. Ergonomicly it has a very good feel to it. I think I may try the 3D logic. I like the adjustable lever on my G5, so having that feature on my Polaris might be nice

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I really like my TKI brake lever. Ergonomicly it has a very good feel to it. I think I may try the 3D logic. I like the adjustable lever on my G5, so having that feature on my Polaris might be nice
I agree the TKI has a great feel. There are advantages to both of them for sure. I have 3 sleds, 1 with 3D Logik (wanted to try this year) and 2 with TKI.

wonderxc600

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
MN
I like 3D logic better. Gives me a little more space between the bar and the brake lever., to me tki is a little closer. I always carry a spare brake lever just in case

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
I really like the feel and placement of my TKI lever. The 3D is nice to be able to fine tune with the adjustment. 3D also has an aluminum lever if you don’t like the plastic one.

Premium Features