• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Camso DTS Lever

R
Feb 26, 2008
Has anyone found a different brake lever that fits the Camso snowbike kits?
Trying to find a shorter or adjustable lever and Hayes no longer supports that master cylinder or will be any help.

Im using one for a RH brake for disabled rider. Hes getting good enough that hes covering the brakes while riding and its uncomfortable for him.
I bent the lever to be closer to the bar but its just an awkward style lever and not like a mx lever.

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Has anyone found a different brake lever that fits the Camso snowbike kits?
Trying to find a shorter or adjustable lever and Hayes no longer supports that master cylinder or will be any help.

Im using one for a RH brake for disabled rider. Hes getting good enough that hes covering the brakes while riding and its uncomfortable for him.
I bent the lever to be closer to the bar but its just an awkward style lever and not like a mx lever.
Swap the whole master cylinder.

Ebay special.

M
Jan 14, 2004
I just run the stock Yamaha YZ front brake master and lever. Standard 10mm banjo fitting, it bolts right on. Tossed that stupid Hayes set up on day 1. Just unbolt the old one bolt on the YZ one, add some fluid and bungee cord the lever over night, it'll be bled by morning as any air is right at the top of the cable. Don't try to push the bubbles all the way through the system.

M5

R
Feb 26, 2008
This lever has to get around a thumb throttle assy. I was hoping to find a at least an adjustable but Ill probably just get the welder out.

Premium Features