• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

$300 bonus if picked up in 1 week?

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Ya its true, polaris is offering a $300 rebate if you pck your sled up within the first week of it arriving at the dealer. My dealer said it is becasue polaris is wanting to see more sleds registered

JonezyBones

Lifetime Membership
Jan 17, 2008
Colorado
I was told my sled wouldnt be here till late october if not november. Also havnt heard anything about the 300 rebate.

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
No mention of this from my dealer either, and I was just there last Thursday, unless this is a more recent development? Or perhaps just for you lucky folk in the south?

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
One guy I ride with snowchecked a Pro last year from the same dealer I did this year and he got his on September 30th last year.

I would be happy with that especially if I get an extra 300 back.

Also the warranty starting earlier wouldn't really affect anything. What's it going to matter if your warranty starts in September or November? Most people won't start riding til November anyways so you would still get 4 full riding seasons of warranty.

I

icemanmg

Jan 18, 2009
It has to be paid in full by july 31 to get the 300 bucks off the sled.

NapaMatt

Matryx 850 Pow Slayer!
Lifetime Membership
Mar 13, 2009
Stewartville, MN
www.napaonline.com
I poked my dealer about this..

This is what i got..

It was susspose to be a Top Secret so the dealers makes the 300$ extra!

The idea from Polaris was to get more sleds "Paid" for when Picked up in Full and "Registered"!

Quote: Some dealer out there are dumb that would of been extra money in your pockets! Should of been kept to dealer, not the public!

I kinda thought it would make since to the dealer to make a little bit, just look at some of the snowcheck prices, you will find some dealers were 1200 less then others!! i think they knew this was coming as a kick back for selling sleds so cheap and paid for! kinda like a Kick-Back. So all in all.. Probally not going to see dealers giving out the 300$.

Which is perfect the dealer need to be there next year too!!

2007dragonman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2007
South dakota
sled business

Its hard enough to be a sled dealer with many years of no snow and high levels of inventory costing alot in interest, I am a dealer but i can not see how some dealers can give extra discounts like that, they must be getting there sleds cheaper than me or something!!

Also i have never heard of this 300 dollar deal and we have been in business for over 35 years!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
All of this price cutting is hitting the small dealers pretty hard.

Just like anything else... there has to be a reason to keep the lights on.

I've checked with the factory and there is NO $300 program for a rebate to the dealer OR the buyer.

There are many other reasons to pick a dealer other than a small diff in price.

Buy local whenever possible IMO!!

S

sled-fiend

Nov 27, 2006
Victoria, BC
www.raintek.ca
All of this price cutting is hitting the small dealers pretty hard.

Just like anything else... there has to be a reason to keep the lights on.

I've checked with the factory and there is NO $300 program for a rebate to the dealer OR the buyer.

There are many other reasons to pick a dealer other than a small diff in price.

Buy local whenever possible IMO!!

That's weird, both dealers I got snowcheck prices from, 500Kms apart told me about the 300$ incentive to pick it up right away.

X

xc6rider

Jan 12, 2009
Iowa
I was informed that it would be best if I pick it up as soon as possible following arrival, but no mention of any incentive. I really could care less. $300 would be cool, but I did agree on a price, and earlier delivery would be more of an incentive to me in the first place. I'm excited to be with a new dealer, and if they treat me as well as I'm told, and their reputation holds up, hopefully they'll be around for a long time.

Premium Features