• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

300$ coupon

06redrevx

Lifetime Membership
Dec 3, 2008
Anyone get the 300 dollar coupon for super late delivered sleds? I guess you have to use it by 5-31.
apparently you have to use it on only Polaris branded merchandise. Do you know if it can be used on summer toys or does it have to be snow related. My dealer does seem to have a clue

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
I got one and used it. Can be used on any Polaris branded items, snow, dirt, slingshot, but items must be in stock, cannot be used to special order anything. I burned it on oil and a belt, common in stock stuff. Also used the 250 off 750 in Polaris items for an online order, supposedly another late delivery promo before the $300 came out. Both sleds I ordered were late. Cannot be used for Klim or 509 items, despite both being owned by Poo.

Last edited:

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
All that is needed is the email you received; parts desk was clueless, but the GM knew about it and how to process it.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
That $300 would also cover the cost of a sled rental for two days during the winter missed by not getting your sled on time.

Not letting you use it on Klim gear is lame too. Although since Polaris bought Klim the quality of their gear has dropped.

I wonder what Polaris will do if their 2023 sleds are as late as the 2022s were? Here’s hoping they get them all delivered by the end of December.

Reg2view

Lifetime Membership
Feb 1, 2010
The industry has been coasting on covid demand and deep snow passion. Trail riders are still there, but the average short track buyer is getting priced out of a new sled, and combined with fuel, travel, and food costs, the passion to ride will drop significantly, and that's without a recession. Confidence in on-time delivery is gone. A crap snow year combined with layoffs will crash the trail biz unlike anything seen since the 70s. Lose the trail market, and the OEM sled industry grinds to a slow dance fast, at best. Ride while you can. Winter is coming (all puns intended).

OnlyPolaris

Lifetime Membership
Feb 27, 2009
Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada
There is no actual coupon. Once your sled is registered Polaris just credits the dealers PG&A account $300. You can use it on anything with a Polaris part number. I acutally used mine before I even got the sled while everything was in stock. My dealer was good to work with that way.

Premium Features