• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013/14Valemount Current conditions: STICKY PLEASE

S

St0rm77

Oct 17, 2009
Fort McMurray, Alberta
sounds about right for snow conditions; the guys on S&M have lotso pics and Curtis from varda has alot of good details on snow pack.... or lack there of.
we can't wait any longer, so we're headed down to McBride next weekend, will update throughout the trip

G
Oct 23, 2011
sask. canada
Hey guys im planning on heading to valemount first week in January do you think snow conditions will be better then? This will be my first time there and second time in the hills so im hoping it will be good i got a long way to travel.

P

powerfuldodge

Jan 30, 2011
Fort Mcmurray
We were going to ride valemount last week we were down there for 4 days but they need snow. Mcbride or Blue River is a way better choice for now. Renshaw had probably 4-5ft of powder on Thursday is was awesome.

J
Mar 2, 2014
Was in Valemount Mar 20 and the snow was on the verge of stickiness. Good riding in most areas. Remember, the trees always have snow. Highmarking is fun, but tree riding is hard.... I know what I want to be known for. lol

Premium Features