• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 M7 turbo part out??

B
Nov 26, 2007
Looking to see if I can find enough interest to part out my M7 turbo. Sled has 2000ish miles on it approx 350 on boost. Brand new top end with 1/2 hr run time. Set up with a pump gas turbo at 5-6 lbs. 141" 2.25 Attack 20 straightened paddles, cutler clutching, floats all around (front end is crossfire a arms) great shape. Sled isn't worth much to sell can make more parting it out possibly??

B
Nov 26, 2007
Based off of a cutler since nobody makes a M7 kit anymore. Garrett 2860 turbo set at 6lbs, D&D y pipe, Speedwerx pipe modded for turbo, attitude controller with harness for extra injectors, cutler oil tank, cutler airbox, cutler fuel reg, cutler adjustable weights and adjustable secondary. Uses factory oil pump to oil turbo so premix gas and I've been running premium with a gallon of av for safety. Kit works good Dale Cutler figured it would run about 190+ hp setup like this. Not sure how to load pics it's still all on sled. Text me @ 306-873-9242 and I can send pics of the kit.

Last edited:
Premium Features