• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Arctic Cat M7 Turbo Mod, 3500 OBO

skiierdude_99

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2010
temp in Southern California
Started as a 2006 Arctic Cat M7, 162" track

Boondockers Race Gas Turbo w/inter cooler
Boondocker fuel control box
Boondocker Electronic Boost Control
Adjustable Blow Off Valve
MDS Clutch (set up by MDS)
RKTek head (I can dig up the compression ratio, told them what the application was, they sent it for the sled)
M1000 Reeds with OVS full length reed stops
VanAmburg "back 1/2" tunnel w/snow eliminator foot boards
Fly handlebar, with riser (multiple risers come with)
EGRs
Diamond S mesh hood (damaged but functional)
New factory computer
Timbersled custom skid w/fox float shocks
Powder Pro skis
Full length Cover

Story:
I bought the sled when I was single, now a few years later, I'm married and just had a kid. Like all these stories, I just don't have the time to keep up with the regular maintenance of the sled. The sled is old, it has been ridden, it has some dents and dings on it, but it still goes like mad. I broke it down and maintained every year that I rode it. Sometimes it went a couple years due to deployments where it didn't get ridden. The new computer is a result of a crash (years ago) that damaged the hood and broke the computer loose from the mount, it finally gave. Dan's Motorsports in Salem diagnosed the issue and fixed it. Doubt they'd remember it though. The frame is straight, just took the brunt on the hood. There are certainly newer, better sleds out there, but if you're looking to get into a turbo, an old die hard M frame guy, or just want another sled, this is for you.

Sled runs great, fired it up the other day after the summer, started on the third pull, starts first pull after. I believe it could be parted out and sold for more, I just don't have the time. I always ran a minimum of 110 octane in it (Boondocker recommendation) but it can be adjusted for your altitude and boost.

If you are interested, email or text, I'm available day or evening. I'm located out of state, you'll be working with father located in Sherwood, OR. Sled is available for viewing most days. Trailer has a sale pending.

It comes with a parts box of extras and a shop manual. Always been stored under cover.

Thanks for looking, more pictures upon request.IMG_2357.JPGIMG_2337.JPGIMG_2348.JPG
Kyle

Premium Features