• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 ARCTIC CAT M7, 141'', 1070 MILES, N. CALIFORNIA, $3,400

B

Brett Slagle

Jan 11, 2008
For Sale: 2005 Arctic Cat M7, 141’’ track, 1070 miles

I purchased this sled at the beginning of the season from a friend. I needed a quality and reliable sled to last me the majority of the season as my mod sled burnt to the ground in mid December. This was a perfect sled for the job, but it is now time for me to get back to a mod sled for the remainder of the season and next year. The sled runs great and has very low miles. The Diamond Drive went out at 900 miles as the case was leaking oil and was never noticed. I replaced it with a brand new BDX Drive ($649.95), therefore the Diamond Drive has less than 200 miles on it. The sled is straight and true, but does have a few small flaws:

1. One of the two cables that support the hood when opened is broken. The hood still opens and stands fine.
2. A stick went into the nosecone area of the hood. It bent the front screens and made a few cracks in the hood, see picture. None of the cracks make the hood structurally weak nor have the potential of expanding.
3. The gas gauge is broken.
4. The red kill button is broken off; I use the key to turn the sled on and off.
5. No hand warmers, my friend took them off. Wiring is ready to reinstall though.
6. The track has a few chunks out of the lugs. No full lugs are broken and none are broken to the base of the track. Structurally the track is in great shape, but a few of the lugs are damaged. I do not notice a performance difference.

These are the only issues. I prefer to tell everyone up front so there are no surprises. The motor runs very well, the seat is in great shape and there are no structural problems at all. Pictures were taken this past weekend; I rode a few miles after the pictures as seen by the lower reading on the odometer. I will continue to ride the sled until it sells.

Extras on the sled: Black Powder Pro Skis, 2’’ Block Riser. I also have a pair of 2010 M8 skies if you would prefer those over the Powder Pros.

The sled is located in LaPorte, CA. This is a small town about 2 hours north of Sacramento, CA. I am willing to ship at the buyer’s expense. I can get the sled to the Sacramento area pretty easily if that helps.

Price: $3,400

Contact Information:
Brett Slagle
brettslagle@gmail.com
(310) 310-5465
Feel free to PM as well.

Thank you!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features