• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 xp 146, 860bb, s-36, much much more---$5500.00

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Free delivery to the Big Horns Feb 8/9!!
Otherwise located near Brookings SD.

2008 Ski Doo Summit xp
860 Big Bore. Less than 200 miles on complete rebuild, including crankshaft.
Primary clutch just gone through with quick clicker kit installed by Big John @ Sled Head Racing.
Team Roller secondary.
146" camoplast track. Not the stupid stock track that has more holes than swiss cheese. This track gets on the snow and floats.
Geared 21/45 giving CRAZY amount of torque to the ground.
Tie rod-spindle upgrade. Steering is much better and gives more control on the side hills.
S-36 Front suspension upgrade, Makes this thing lay over like a dirt bike, side hills almost effortlessly!
Full Grip and Rip braces. For very little weight, the whole front end is much stronger and stiffer now. Wont bend over small hits to stumps and rocks like a stock 08 will.
Rear skid and scissor relocate makes this thing jump up on the snow, and stays there. Keeps it from trenching out like the stock xp's are notorious for doing.
Better boards installed to stiffen the boards and help evac the snow. Very sweet, all mountain sleds should have these.
Light weight, wide aero bars makes it feel like your riding a dirt bike.
Headlight delete, tail light delete, and oil delete have all helped make this sled lighter.

This thing has been purpose built to EXCEL in the trees and technical mountain riding.
It will turn on a dime, powder turns, down hill turns, side hill turn outs are a breeze. It will make a just O-KAY rider look very advanced in a short time!

Don't get me wrong, it will climb as well. With the 860BB, clutching, gearing, rear skid upgrades, and upgraded track, this sled will make a stock 154" scratch their head on the hill as well.

Fox shocks and simmions skis pictured are gone. Both are great for trail sleds, but are horrible for a nimble technical setup. I went back to stock skis when I installed the S-36 handling package...

IMG_8533.jpg

IMG_8532.jpg

IMG_8531.jpg

IMG_8530.jpg

c10_zps3583b4ef.jpg

c9_zps857699fc.jpg

Premium Features