• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much Fresh is out there?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)

BossRev

Lifetime Membership
Dec 8, 2004
Pleasant Grove, Utah
So what were the depths today. Not snotel reading, but real world throw your boot down and measure with your leg.

Anyone find at least a foot of pow?

N
Nov 26, 2007
There was easily a foot probably 2 of fresh up in the Lakes area today.... snow was way better than I thought it would have been.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
shocked as we were, it got deeper as we went today. I'd say a fresh foot at Trial lake and the meadows above Trail past Washington Lake got into at least 18" or better. When tossed off head first getting up was difficult. lol. yup, THAT deep. C4Fun took some pictures on GP's camera I think. Maybe she'll/they'll post 'em up tonight.

crazy as it sounds, I was with Spencer. LMAO. and all went well. GOT ROAD SIGN, Ron?
Gives new meaning to NO PARKING?

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Yeah, my sled carves to the left like a mutha.:eek:
Hey Spence, hows your pics?

Damage:

Trialride2-7-09024.jpg

Trialride2-7-09025.jpg

G

girlpowder

I wish I would have got a picture of the sign.:eek::eek: The sign is built better.;)

N
Nov 26, 2007
Just kidding ... here are the rest... the Two jumping pics did not turn out as well I had hoped they would .... Hector you are a stud... I never would have thought a 136 13 wide would have went where we did today...

DSCF3115.jpg

DSCF3117.jpg

DSCF3120.jpg

DSCF3121.jpg

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
My sled wants to know what it did to piss me off cuz I abused er good today. That would have been good helmet cam footage. Skis in the air and a dead center tree punch. OUCH:eek:

Yeah wimpy jump picks.
What we were jumping into was way more intense than the drops. TREEEEEEES!!!!!!

Last edited:
G

girlpowder

I'm jealous guys. I'm sitting here wrapping up a day at the lodge and drooling over the pics.

Ron, looks like you really took some abuse today. :eek:

Anyone up for a ride on Tuesday???

We are up for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday Adam. How is the snow up there?

That is no Joke Hector...he was even running into shiat on the trail ... I think he was sneaking into my race fuel :D

What is up with Evel Knievel today? I wish I was following him camera ready. Could have got some good pics.

Riding a little aggressive today hun??;) LOL! Remember you just got this sled. I know we have them insured but chill out will ya?:D

Last edited:
Premium Features