• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How much Fresh is out there?

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
N
Nov 26, 2007
What is up with Evel Knievel today? I wish I was following him camera ready. Could have got some good pics.

Riding a little aggressive today hun??;) LOL! Remember you just got this sled. I know we have them insured but chill out will ya?:D

HAHAHAAA The Boss has spoken!

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Riding a little aggressive today hun??;) LOL! Remember you just got this sled. I know we have them insured but chill out will ya?:D[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

x2 HAHAHAHAHAH! WAPISHH!!!! Put the smack down GP!

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
Ride it like you stole it!!!!!!

talk about being true to your sig line! Well done!

sorry sir, you can't park here. I didn't park there, I landed there!!!! :D

G

girlpowder

So what were the depths today. Not snotel reading, but real world throw your boot down and measure with your leg.

Anyone find at least a foot of pow?

Look what ya get for asking.:DBunch a HI-JACKERS that love the POW!!

Last edited:
G

girlpowder

HAHAHAAA The Boss has spoken!

LOL, I just hope he doesn't hurt himself EVER! Sleds are easier to fix.;) Probably cheaper too. He just has to remember that my sled is NO longer the "back up sled". He'll just have to ride the XLT again.:eek:

C

Colorado4fun

Mar 26, 2004
Layton, UT
Thanks for the ride today, Rock, NewMTNsldr, SH, GP & 1MEX Sorry to have messed up the day. Talked to Tri City. Might not be the clutch. Will get more info on Monday. Ran fine when we unloaded it into my garage. :rolleyes: Glad I was there to atleast get SOME good pics. The best part was being out with great peeps.

BTW.....1MEX got Icy Roads? Got Falling Rocks?????? You are never driving again!!! Scare the crap out of me going up and coming home. j/k it made for a great laugh.

T

1MEX

Apr 19, 2008
915 to the 801
www.wr-products.com
Glad you had a good laugh while i was screaming like a biotch!!! LOL! Was a good day. Glad we hooked up C4F. Fun day glad you finally came out and play. Yea. I'm parking my wings. Bad day to be on the road for sure. Next time we'll beat your ride. Good times!

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
I bet riding with you guys is like going to an amusement park. Yikes:eek:

C4F, cant wait to hear what's going on. Has to be a broken spring or missing clip. Keep us posted. And don't sweat the breaking thing. It happens to all of us at some point. Hell some of us try to break our chit. Oh but not me. I love my little Poo.:heart::face-icon-small-blu

N
Nov 26, 2007
Thankfully my drive home was much much calmer than the drive up.... I couldn't believe how quickly I40 got BAAAD this morning. Hopefully that is the last time I ever see the Polaris stickers on the back of the trailer while driving!!!

Last edited:
R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
holy crap! Hector, my (other) fav Mex just left here. I'm outta Jaegar now. we went out and looked at the moon, or was it the sun. lol. My wheels are parked. I'm a shut-in!!! maybe I can get the sled out and go RONNING. (that means hitting **** everywhere) wooohooo.

I propose we do a TV series. Our antics would interest someone. at least US!.

Cheers, big ears.

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
I love this pic!! look who is in the back NOT leading...

Trialride2-7-09023.jpg

looks like you guys had a great time :D

G

girlpowder

You guyz are cracking me up. Fun stuff for sure.:beer; And Spence was takin up the back. That is helpful for sure. He had to go back for my hub a couple times. Thank you for that;), I didn't want to.:p

And RONNING??????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

C4F I feel bad. I should have told you to ride my dragon. Since your sled was taking a rest.:eek: It was interesting riding double to get you back to your sled. I felt like a complete tard.:rolleyes: I kept lookin to make sure no one was trying to get a pic. You steering the left and me steering the right. Yeah, that doesn't work.:D Kind of funny though.:) Thanks for being a good sport and it's not your fault your sled took a rest on you today. Could have been worse.

R

Rock Star

Mar 29, 2008
Park City, Utah
GP, when you two circus clowns pulled away like that, Ron and I looked at each other and said... we shoulda had THAT on film. priceless double up if i ever saw one. I said this is NOT going to have a good ending, but you 2 pulled it off. sweet!!!

now, where did I set my beer? :beer;:eek:

Premium Features