• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

NOT AGAIN!! Busted some stuff on my 900!!

Embrace the BRAAAAAAP!
Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Where the Buffalo roam
WOW dude that sucks, but besides the shock it dont seem to bad? as long as nothing is twisted. coulda been alot worse dude, think if you woulda had a broken arm or something? couldnt of riden for a long time. just patch her up and dont worry about cosmetics its the 900 engine inside that counts!! :D

:eek:OMG sorry to see that happened,and they say the first scratch is the worst..!! Glad to know YOU are not hurt cuz that would really suck more than your money problem (enough $$ and it is fixed):(. Glad you got the wife's up and running (ride it?) Anyway I.P. should be good and all this T-Bone talk is making me hungry;) Still looks better than mine!

POLZIN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Farmington NM
LOL...yeh the local machinst is sharpe...does good work...but OMG he charges out the $%^ \or his work..he is usually my last case /emergency go-tooo guy..but ur by far my fav broseph

i am down for 4 matching wheels for my sled and maybe 4 for the wifes sled...i will powder coat them myslef ;)

i use 5 1/2" wheels with 20mm bearings....i will send what i owe u to ur paypal tonight as well

Dont worry about the $$ get your sled going and go ride first! When do you NEED the idlers? dont you have a trip planned soon ?

BTW I normally charge 110.00-135.00 per hr. depending on what I am doing. You just get a good deal

Last edited:
W
May 27, 2009
Maple Valley, WA
Good Grief Now You've Done It.

HOLY SMOKES FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! Sean what a terrible trajedy. Talking with you this past fall, you were so hyped to get that machine up and running after all the time and $$$$$ spent. What a crappy way to start the year. Wish i had some parts to offer you but none on the shelves. Good luck big guy in piecing the machine together..... you cant miss out on Island Park Idaho..... it is wonderful riding. Oh and by the way, witnessed an XP literally going up in flames this past weekend along the trail. Not much the guy could do and to make matters worse for that guy, he had no insurance!

Last edited:

SLDHVN

Premium Member
Mar 7, 2008
Sled Heaven
cheating on the 900

sorry Sean, that sucks, let me know what parts you may need and i will look around for something to help...

on a lighter note, IM CHEATING ON MY 900 WITH A NEW TOY(2010 Dragon 800 163), got butthurt on friday cus al the 900 wrenching i have done and she treated me like sh*t, so...

SHE GOT REPLACED:D:beer;

anyone want a 9 thats built to the hilt?:eek:

0103002016.jpg

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
sorry Sean, that sucks, let me know what parts you may need and i will look around for something to help...

on a lighter note, IM CHEATING ON MY 900 WITH A NEW TOY(2010 Dragon 800 163), got butthurt on friday cus al the 900 wrenching i have done and she treated me like sh*t, so...

SHE GOT REPLACED:D:beer;

anyone want a 9 thats built to the hilt?:eek:

you SOB...i hate your face, no more talking to you...

so that means i can have your tunnel, and crank...seat sounds good ;)

i hate you pretty bad...:eek:

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
1st time into a truck, 2nd time into a cat?

What's the third time going to be?

Dude, all the 9's in my group have massive wire tie action going and still kick a$$ on the non turbo comp. Looks like a shock and a scratcher, doesn't sound too shabby to me. Wait to you flip it off some rocks, then you'll see how tough a 9 really is. (Not mine btw)

F

Fast Freddie

Mar 1, 2009
Shoshone Idaho
Cat riders

SEAN
Sorry to hear about the bad luck. Just when you got your sled looking so bada$$.You should know better then to follow a cat rider so close they are a bit short on IQ,s.;)Looks like build for 2010 just a little lip stick and she will clean up.haha Not much snow down hear any way so just swap the shock out, tape it up and ride her. You may need to replace more after IP.
FF:beer;:beer;

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
You may need to replace more after IP.
FF:beer;:beer;

Dont JINX me, lol...

Thanks for all the comments guys..i know its not that bad compared to others and what it could have been, but you all feel my pain..

its like buying a new truck and ramping a sled into it..oh wait...did that too..:eek:

i had rigging things up, and the 5 rides i did ghet out of it this year..ROCKED...i got all kinds of looks and guys asking "what the HELL is that" lol...i was loving it...

but, now i just have to come back and quick...and try not to wreck that damn thing again...

i think i need a turbo still :eek:

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
What did you do to his sled? couple of scratches? That is what seems to happen to me when I do something "stupid"!

Oh yeh...forgot to mention that since i was so heated, lol..

well you guessed it..minor..

my skinz bumper tore off his decals on his side panel, and scratched it..

i assume my a-arm went under his right running board and bent it up and put a small crack in his board, dented his foot well framin and pulled the plastic off his right fender underneath..

BIG WHOOP, and siad said he didint even care...just said, its a snowmobile...i guess i am not that laid back...would be nice but im too anal :rolleyes:

R
Nov 20, 2009
#1, no one was hurt!
#2, you can fix it!
#3, you can do some extra stuff that deep down inside you really wanted to do!
Sorry about yer crash dude!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Crazy Mountains
You don't carry insurance on your sled? I have found that the best investment by far on any sled is full comprehensive insurance. I insured mine for $10k, of course it's not worth that, but if I were to total it, or anything happen, I always have that peace of mind! And its only a few hundred bucks for the whole season to cover it!

F
Jan 14, 2009
That sucks man. At least everyone is ok. Drill some holes, zip-tie it back together, maybe put a couple pieces of aluminum on the underside and screw the 2 parts of the hood together. Fix the shock and get a few HUGE band-aids for character. Then replace everything in the off season.

guidoxpress

Lifetime Membership
Jul 13, 2008
Wasilla, AK from MT
You don't carry insurance on your sled? I have found that the best investment by far on any sled is full comprehensive insurance. I insured mine for $10k, of course it's not worth that, but if I were to total it, or anything happen, I always have that peace of mind! And its only a few hundred bucks for the whole season to cover it!

yes i have ins...i called them today...and somehow they said i only have Comprehensive Coverage and NO Collision...WTF..i added it 2 weeks ago

Plus they stated since i was the one in the back, that i am at fault since i saw him ahead of me, and i could have slowed or stopped before he turned...

whatever...

That sucks man. At least everyone is ok. Drill some holes, zip-tie it back together, maybe put a couple pieces of aluminum on the underside and screw the 2 parts of the hood together. Fix the shock and get a few HUGE band-aids for character. Then replace everything in the off season.

word up...i guess thats the plan, lol..

That sucks azz bud. . . Spackle that baby up. ;)

i need to get some BONDO...thats the real fix all...and some CHROME duct tape :cool:

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
yes i have ins...i called them today...and somehow they said i only have Comprehensive Coverage and NO Collision...WTF..i added it 2 weeks ago

Do you have the paperwork or email to prove to them that you had added collision ins?

I HATE insurance companies.... that is why I don't carry insurance on my sled (it's not required in WA.) They are nothing but a bunch of crooks:rolleyes:

G

ghostwhite

Feb 12, 2009
Baghdad, Iraq
Gotta do it

truck2.jpg

Premium Features