• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

White Gripper Skis

T

The Boondock Saint

Nov 18, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
Does anybody know why Polaris has already discontinued the white gripper ski when it was new to the lineup this year?

Also does anybody know of any dealers that might have a pair in stock? I'd rather pay $250 than $450 for new skis especially since I actually like the handling of the gripper.

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
Didnt know they were even avail
U can get white SLP powder pros for $305 plus some shipping
Go to gobigparts.com and snag em up

Spose to be very comparable to grippers

E

enis750

Nov 28, 2007
Area code 306
yep everything included - skis, loops, saddles, carbides
you can even mis match colors if you want and they are sold per piece

G

GREICO1

Apr 12, 2009
Minneapolis, MN
No white gripper skis, but had the standard in white. The skis came with staining on them and looked like they were already used. Hope they don't try it again next year.

T

The Boondock Saint

Nov 18, 2008
Salt Lake City, Utah
As far as I can see there was never any white gripper skis. There were white iq skis that come on the switchbacks, but those are now discontinued.

I went into Tri-City performance yesterday and they were in their catalog with a note that said "New for 2012" but when they looked them up they were discontinued.

Its possible that they were a different ski though.

C

Clarke673

Somewhere between too dumb to quit and flat earth
Dec 2, 2007
Gardiner Montana
you just excited me alot, and then i was quickly disapointed! Kinda like when you take a realy hot chick home from the bar, then you wake up in the morning and it is one of your friends moms. It's never a good deal.

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
you just excited me alot, and then i was quickly disapointed! Kinda like when you take a realy hot chick home from the bar, then you wake up in the morning and it is one of your friends moms. It's never a good deal.

At your age that might not be such a bad thing. At my age that would make the mom in her 60's. That just is not right! ICK!

Premium Features