• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Larson Site is up!

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
Nice to have a Poo and Cat dealer close. I sure hope they do their service department right and hire at least one guy that is familiar with mountain riding and mod sleds!

L

Lushbomb

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 26, 2008
PAC NW
www.oneshotproduction.net
this doesn't help the central and north enders.. mainly looking for good service closer to home and closer to where I and a majority ride..

we still need Polaris and Arctic cat on the I-90 corridor. IMO

someone...anyone... please.. open a super store in Issaquah or even North Bend.

L
Jul 27, 2011
www.facebook.com
Nice to have a Poo and Cat dealer close. I sure hope they do their service department right and hire at least one guy that is familiar with mountain riding and mod sleds!

I wont name any names...But I had a dealer that didnt even ride snowmobiles...let alone know the problem i was trying to explain to him when i said...So i was in the side hill...and he looked at me with a dumb blank stare....lets just say i dont go to that place anymore!

This will be good for all the cat guys....Wont have to drive to wennatchee or mt baker powersports anymore!

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Any word on when they are opening? Need to get a tether, spare belt and a few other goodies. Prob need to have a preseason done as well.

BigT

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Any word on when they are opening? Need to get a tether, spare belt and a few other goodies. Prob need to have a preseason done as well.

BigT

Take your sled to Fastrax...they can take care of the Tether, Belt, and pretty much ANY goodies you need!!

BigT

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Sequim, WA
Any idea when they will be opening---or if they have? Kinda want to stop by and see whats up. Was hoping to do so on the way back from the grass drags.

BigT

H
Nov 22, 2011
enumclaw,wa
not a good start for larsons powersports

went down to larsons last week with fulll intentions to buy a new rmk pro or the new ski doo but all they had was a ski doo so i sat down on the one in the showroom for 15mins stairing at a salesman as i watch them talk to other employees i wasnt impressed by that even when i was telling my fiance in a loud tone that i wish i had someone here to sell me this so i got off and walked out. im taking my money to i90 bad customer service already smh:mad:

M
Sep 18, 2009
Puyallup, WA
wow. dont know what to to tell ya besides they just opened up and are just getting things squared away.

instead of just sitting there on your rump for 15 minutes, you could have looked at the other items on the show room, looked at the clothing, grabbed a cup of coffee, and came back to the floor looking for a salesman...or just politely asked someone working there for some help.

it sucks you're giving them a bad wrap straight out of the gate though.

i ordered some parts from them last week, and i know they need to have a full order when calling cat - so i know my parts arent going to be there in two days - like when i call michelle.

to some extent, and dont want to sound to forward, but your post almost makes you the ignorant one. i mean, come on.

H
Nov 22, 2011
enumclaw,wa
i walked around for another half hour outside before going inside. any good sales person should come up to you and say welcome. thats good customer services trust me i sell tractors all day. im not going to interupt someone while they are talking im not rude but when i see a customer standing around i make damn sure im there to and meet them and see what they need. I 90 never had a problem i walk in they ask what i need im out. a simple welcome only takes seconds and can seal a deal for a company

Premium Features