• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Factory Clutch vent ?

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
There is a Factory clutch vent on the left side panel with no screen or anything behind it. I've removed the plastic part of the clutch guard and noticed a little bit of snow getting in there. No slipping issues yet but I don't want to experience them either. Proactive, not reactive ya know.

Whats everyone using? Does someone sell a vent to cover this or should i just drive to the hardware store and pick up some screen door material.

C

cammer

Sep 26, 2009
i blocked mine off. Just about every manufacture makes those vents, but depending on colour and material choice you will have to choose for yourself.
Cheers!

IMG_2291.jpg

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Cammer, those look like 2fun4u vents. Best in the biz! I just slapped some on my Rev. Way better than the previous owner who took a shock vent from an IQ and riveted it on sideways. Total hackjob, now it's much more pleasing to look at and more functional(more airflow using these)

All I ever did when i rode Demo's was duct tape on the inside. Never a big enough deal on my demo's to worry about it, but my personal sleds......well.....I take a little more pride!

2fun4u on the 4m, http://www.2coolairvents.com/ Tammy and Allen are GREAT to deal with. Can also get them through WPS so you know their quality product.

Premium Features