• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 7 TEASER time!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Announcing our THUNDERSTRUCK 7 Premiere Dates!!

2008 TS7 PREMIERE DATES

AUG 9 :: Helena, MT :: Myrna Loy Theater :: Hosted by Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Spokane, WA :: Bing Crosby Theater :: Hosted by Mark Mesenbrink and Jim Phelan
AUG 16 :: Edmonton, AB :: TO BE ANNOUNCED, in conjunction with NADP BLACKOUT!
AUG 23 :: Ogden, UT :: Egyptian Theater :: Hosted by Doug Anderson and Jim Phelan
AUG 23 :: Lewistown, MT :: Yogo Inn :: Hosted by Ken Jaeger and Dave Schell
SEPT 5 :: Haydays, Blaine, MN :: Major’s Sports Pub :: Hosted by Jim Phelan and Mark Mesenbrink
SEPT 6 :: Castlegar, BC :: The Element :: Hosted by Dan Davidoff
SEPT 20 :: Boise, ID :: Egyptian Theater (new venue!) :: Hosted by Scott Marquart and Jim Phelan
OCT 25 :: Kelowna, BC :: TBA :: Hosted by Randy Swenson

Also TBA: Calgary, AB and Bonner’s Ferry, ID
Boise, Idaho show is a new venue!

Thanks for all the great comments, hope everyone is into TS7! Enjoy and hope to see you at a premiere or snow show!

JIM

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
Good teaser, good song, and pretty damn good shots. But...

What the f*ck is up with the cutting of the scenes? Almost like the teaser skips and replays and continues on as a small snippet. Replaying and fast forwarding :confused: Its annoying as hell. Poor editing in that department. You do it in like every sled scene and makes it where I dont even want to watch the damn thing. Almost over editing..........

The best way I could describe that would be a 2 stroke motor cutting in and out of spark :rolleyes: Idles really good then misses and falls right on its azz.

J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
Good teaser, good song, and pretty damn good shots. But...

What the f*ck is up with the cutting of the scenes? Almost like the teaser skips and replays and continues on as a small snippet. Replaying and fast forwarding :confused: Its annoying as hell. Poor editing in that department. You do it in like every sled scene and makes it where I dont even want to watch the damn thing. Almost over editing..........

The best way I could describe that would be a 2 stroke motor cutting in and out of spark :rolleyes: Idles really good then misses and falls right on its azz.

i thought it was just my internet connection that was doing that. i edited/produced the teaser for jim and DID NOT have those wacky jump cuts in it. jimbo...did you put those in? nate is dead on bro...get rid of 'em if they are really there...they're tough to look at.

jeff

M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
Hey Jim, did this first ascent make TS7?

after.jpg

M
Dec 15, 2007
Moyie B.C.
Awesome! I can't wait to see it! I'll have to buy about a dozen copies this time.

He hasn't come up with a name yet. I'll phone him tonight and tell him to get on it. My choice would be "Thanks Dad", since I helped him buy his turbo! :D:D A worthwhile investment!

Here's a pic from the top. I know Tyler couldn't get up there to get any more footage, so it won't ruin it for the vid.

top1.jpg

Last edited:
J
Nov 30, 2007
Clovis, California
ahhhhh. thanks. i don't feel like i'm going into a Japanese-animation-induced seizure now. LOL!

can't wait to see all the vids this season!!!!

(sorry for sending you a jacked file dude!) :)

jeff

Premium Features