• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Why is Cats marketing so terrible?

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Went on their site to see if there were any tech videos and riding videos of the 2018 Mountain Cat. The ONLY video on the Mountain Cat page was of the 2016 sled tech. Your kidding?

906wildchild

Lifetime Membership
Sep 14, 2015
UP Michigan, Helena Mt
I agree! The 2018 needs some marketing! This sled deserves it. Arctic Cat isn't behind in technology or weight but they're way behind in advertising and social media presence.

snoballssnoglory

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2008
My favorite quote.

"Polaris could sell cancer. Cat couldn't sell the cure."

I hope they get this **** together soon. The sled is amazing and nobody that hasn't rode one has any idea.

That is the funniest thing I’ve read in awhile!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pow-Shredder

Lifetime Membership
Dec 11, 2015
The Hills
It's Arctic Cats backcountry team. Last year they built Rob Kincaid and David McClure speedwerx superchargers and other sleds for Brett Turcotte and Cory Davis. Check out "Destination Elevation". It's a film they made with all those riders.

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
It's Arctic Cats backcountry team. Last year they built Rob Kincaid and David McClure speedwerx superchargers and other sleds for Brett Turcotte and Cory Davis. Check out "Destination Elevation". It's a film they made with all those riders.
There is more then just them, but yes they are the main guys. There just a group of back country rider backed by CAT.

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
is there more to the destination vid because what i saw on instagram was short and kinda lame imo for the amount they hyped it up. i kinda cringe when i hear those guys talkin :face-icon-small-sho i hate my own voice on camera as well tho.

Last edited:

Qreiff

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado
Cat is very small corporate company in regards to the ocean and sharks they choose to compete with in the sled and atv markets.

They sold to Textron for small money compared to the Giants of Polaris Industries and Bombardier.

Changes are coming and the MARKETING film " Destination Elevation" proves so. A big endeavor in logistics and filming for a small company.

Sleds speak for themselves. Get on one and don't look back.

I've been on them for 45 yrs and have not regretted a day. All mfgs have their pros and cons. Pick your poison and choose to be a positive ambassador for our sport.

Last edited:
Premium Features