• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

THUNDERSTRUCK 7 TEASER time!

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)
P

product tester

Nov 27, 2007
Jim told everyone at the premeir he was working on blue ray but its really exspensive. but still working on it.

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
A huge thanks to all the riders that came to Helena for this crazy fun show! After seeing TS7 on the big screen and hearing the crowds reaction, I realized I am so amazingly proud of our riders not only for their riding abilities, but for their awesome hearts, souls and personalities! You guys rock!

Thanks to all the fans that showed for the BBQ and the movie also. We raised over $1700.00 cash for Don Andrew's family (his wife was killed in a motorcycle accident last week) and Don was happy and proud of all of us!!!

Thanks to Dave for throwing the awesome BBQ!

And as Brad told me Sunday morning at breakfast. . . "By far the best TS film yet!" I heard this from every rider there and I cannot agree more, they did it this year!!!! Thank you Team Thunderstruck!!!!

JIM

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
Also dont forget there will be a showing of the film in Ogden Utah on the 23rd of August. My box of door prizes showed up yesterday from True Adventure Gear and man do they have some nice products. So all you sled heads that live around Utah better get to the Egyptian theater.

I am looking forward to seeing the film as I did not get up to Helena this year. I hear it is a good one. :beer;

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
I see on turbo Mans post that Kids have an admission price. I would love to bring the family, Is this a family event or drunkfest that kids happen to be alowed to watch?

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Ogden is the only show where kids do not get in free to our premieres (some of our shows are free for everyone) and this is dictated by the theater, not by us. I wish we could do it free in Utah but Ogden is by far the most expensive theater to rent. We rent the screen, then we pay a charge on concessions (if people don't buy enough stuff, if you can believe that!), then we pay a per-person surcharge, then we pay to have their employees be there. . . It is a mess and I'm glad Doug does it year after year!!!! Thank you TURBOMAN!!!

It is 100% family friendly!!! All our shows are!!! They do sell beer in the lobby (at the snack bar) but it is Utah!!!! :)

Also, remember the Edmonton show this weekend!!!!

JIM

S

Sako7STW

Nov 6, 2003
Evanston, WY
Glad to hear that Jim. I hope you didnt take it as complaining about admission prices, I wasnt. That will be money well spent in my book. I was just saying I had noticed kids were included and allowed to attend.

TURBOMAN

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Morgan, Utah
www.bigskyx.com
The pricing for Ogden is:
Over 12 = $7
Under 12 = $3
Under 5 = FREE

I did this so that families could come to this. I have a family and love to take them with me were ever I go and I know that others are the same. I hope to see everyone there. Come and say hi to the riders. :beer;

phatty

Premium Member
Nov 21, 2007
Salt Lake City
www.boondockers.ca
The pricing for Ogden is:
Over 12 = $7
Under 12 = $3
Under 5 = FREE

I did this so that families could come to this. I have a family and love to take them with me were ever I go and I know that others are the same. I hope to see everyone there. Come and say hi to the riders. :beer;

Cant wait to see this flic! tho i feel terrible about wes' footage not making it into the right hands... :(

Thunderstruck premier in ogden is always a great event with awesome people! come out and enjoy!

Doug call me, i got some door prizes for you peeps!!!

Thunderstruck

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Helena, MT
www.bigskyx.com
Well, I FINALLY figured out an EASY way for you all to see the THUNDERSTRUCK 7 teaser in HD online. . . I had to compress it a bit to upload it so it is not true HD but it is compressed HD. It should be 1080, I has to compress it to 720.

Anyway, it looks MUCH better full screen!!!!!!:D

Here is the link, enjoy!!!

http://www.vimeo.com/1523509

Once you start playing the video, click the little 4-arrow button in the lower right corner. Make sure the HD button is on also!!!!!

JIM

Premium Features