• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

XF High Country

rpetersen373

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
West Central MN
Sitting around bored on a trip with a wrecked track and looking for some advice. Sled currently has a 141” 2.25 Powerclaw. Now that I have to replace it, wondering if there is enough clearance for a 2.6” Powerclaw. Or if other cat skids will bolt in to this 141” chassis. 153 or alpha. Not sure what route to go or where to start looking for parts. Any input would be appreciated.

therookie

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2008
You should be able to put a 2.6” in no problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rpetersen373

Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
West Central MN
It’s a ‘19. Idk what I want to do. I’m just bitter that a track with under 200 miles on it let loose so I’m wondering about doing something different to justify having to buy a new track. Don’t even know that I hit anything to wreck it. Irritating.

Mar 7, 2017
West Bend, WI
It’s a ‘19. Idk what I want to do. I’m just bitter that a track with under 200 miles on it let loose so I’m wondering about doing something different to justify having to buy a new track. Don’t even know that I hit anything to wreck it. Irritating.

Those 2.25 powerclaws are normally bulletproof, weird. A 2.6 will fit no problem, look at composite maybe to compare to the 2.6 powerclaw. Yours is a 3” pitch fyi

Twistgrip

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2012
Sitting around bored on a trip with a wrecked track and looking for some advice. Sled currently has a 141” 2.25 Powerclaw. Now that I have to replace it, wondering if there is enough clearance for a 2.6” Powerclaw. Or if other cat skids will bolt in to this 141” chassis. 153 or alpha. Not sure what route to go or where to start looking for parts. Any input would be appreciated.
Curious to know, what did you end up doing for a track?

Premium Features