• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Flock count/tally.

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
How many Hawk riders in your group of friends, and how many of them are twoskiers, whom would be Hawking if they could afford it?

I'm sure they have no problem borrowing/stealing when your resting!

J
Dec 5, 2007
UP OF MI
My 2 Cents

We Currently Ride With 2-5 Core Hawk Riders. I Do Not See The Price Excuse Holding Someone Back IF THEY ARE SERIOUS OFFTRAIL SNOWMOBILERS. I Gladdly Let People Use My Verticle Escape So They Can See How Easy A Hawk Can Run Circles Around Most Any Sled. A New Performance Sled Goes For 10k And Up. A Good Mountain Sled Is At Least 10k, One Ride With A New 4 Stroke Owner And They Have A Hard Time Making Excuses For Their $11,000 Boat Anchor. The Banks Will Loan Any Sled Now Adays Including A Snowhawk, Insurance Is Much Easier To Get Than In Years Past, And There Is No Way To Put A Price The Fun Factor .

B
Jan 12, 2008
hamburg,ny
in the nest...

i personally have a 503 and a 60 for the backyard! i usually ride with 2ski folks so they can laugh when i fall.... they all say why not buy a regular snowmobile? i said been there done that,kind of like when i used to downhill ski then bought a snowboard. never went back to 2 boards so why go back to 2 skis.same thing, 1 is way more of a challenge and more exciting. anyone can a hunnert mph on a 2 ski,but it takes a real man or woman to run with 1 up front!!! i beleive locally there are about 6-8 hawks but they never seem to be on the trail when i am. well im off to ride,we are getting lake effect snow and its lookin good!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Kennewick Wa
Accurate count.

If you all could edit your posts with your, and the other riders in your group's vin #'s, and your general location if you have not completed your profile.

There is a method to my madness here!

Thank you

E

eeberg

Dec 7, 2007
Naples, ID
I am the only hawk in my group. There are 2 two-skis that I know of that would switch if they had the money.

-Berg

T
Dec 26, 2007
Minnesota
Soon To Be

I know this is not offical but with in a week-1/2 I will be a hawk owner, I know for a fact once my hawk hit's the hand's of my four friend's where money is'nt an issue they could also be hawker's. It's been tough trying to sell the 2skier but closed the deal this evening...Thank's for the good info Snohawkaddict(Tony)http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55761. But I'm already over that. Thing's are looking good for me to be a hawk rider. I've only been thinking about this for year's now..

P

powderrushsh

Jan 24, 2008
Lethbridge, Alberta
Tony we have 5 in our flock regularly riding. If you send me your fax # I will fax you the serial numbers of all our Hawks. You might have seen a post from scrm. in the general 'BASH' forum. It generated a phone call from the Moto 2 ski rep near us. Apparently they want to come ride with us this weekend. Looking forward to this ride.

B

BlazinBya

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River Wi
I fly solo most of the time-Ive only ever seen one other hawk while riding and that was years ago....I ride my two ski with my buds because Im impatient and dont like waiting....

Last edited:
Premium Features