• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Matryx 34” front end

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
SMF finally got his brother on Snowest ? All this big guy tough language has me betting Dunky couldn't ride his way out of a wet paper bag. Typical glacier cruiser.

line8

Lifetime Membership
Feb 20, 2008
West of East
70c7fb56a7ca1b94a82b489a967c9579.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

DuncanSteel

Banned
Nov 8, 2022
Alaska
SMF finally got his brother on Snowest ? All this big guy tough language has me betting Dunky couldn't ride his way out of a wet paper bag. Typical glacier cruiser.
well, least I'm tall enough to see out of the top of a paper bag. Based off the photos of you, looks like your butt buddies on here must have to help you get on an 850?

D

DuncanSteel

Banned
Nov 8, 2022
Alaska
Moving on, can we get back to this 34" thing? Some poor asshole is probably going to come her seeking information and see its 5 people arguing. What's your issues with the 34?

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
Last time I checked this was a snowmobile forum. Bragging about height doesn't carry a lot of weight around here unless I guess that's the only way you can attack me. Let's hear you brag about your sled or post some videos of your skills. I would love to see your old clapped out sled you put a 34" front end on trying to make it handle like a Matryx. Maybe someday you can afford a GoPro or an IPhone to post a video of you surfing those glaciers! Keep it up kid. You are entertaining ?

Ha I already covered the Alaskan Public Education system has failed you. It was clearly stated what's with the front end in my prior post that you took as an insult and acted like a little child with name calling. Nobody runs a narrow front end in the hill climb circuit, nor do any factory sponsored riders. It's a hack fix for someone who doesn't have proper technique. Go upstairs and get your mom to read and explain this thread to you kid.

Last edited:
D

DuncanSteel

Banned
Nov 8, 2022
Alaska
Last time I checked this was a snowmobile forum. Bragging about height doesn't carry a lot of weight around here unless I guess that's the only way you can attack me. Let's hear you brag about your sled or post some videos of your skills. I would love to see your old clapped out sled you put a 34" front end on trying to make it handle like a Matryx. Maybe someday you can afford a GoPro or an IPhone to post a video of you surfing those glaciers! Keep it up kid. You are entertaining ?

Ha I already covered the Alaskan Public Education system has failed you. It was clearly stated what's with the front end in my prior post that you took as an insult and acted like a little child with name calling. Nobody runs a narrow front end in the hill climb circuit, nor do any factory sponsored riders. It's a hack fix for someone who doesn't have proper technique. Go upstairs and get your mom to read and explain this thread to you kid.
wow, you are such a complete ****ing tool, tell me, are you such a douche bag cause your little man syndrome is kicking in? I've heard its hard to get a female when your shorter than 99% of them so you have to resort to guys, it pains me to know that we haven't exterminated all you people yet. I actually ride a brand new Matryx and from what I can see your still riding an old ass Axys you broke ****ing loser. I truly hope you get smoked by a ****ing avalanche and suffocate and die a slow painful death. Go **** yourself and burn in hell with your faggot LBGTQ Washington bros.

Chadly

Forum Expert
Lifetime Membership
Aug 28, 2013
Snohomish, WA
wow, you are such a complete ****ing tool, tell me, are you such a douche bag cause your little man syndrome is kicking in? I've heard its hard to get a female when your shorter than 99% of them so you have to resort to guys, it pains me to know that we haven't exterminated all you people yet. I actually ride a brand new Matryx and from what I can see your still riding an old ass Axys you broke ****ing loser. I truly hope you get smoked by a ****ing avalanche and suffocate and die a slow painful death. Go **** yourself and burn in hell with your faggot LBGTQ Washington bros.
Hook, line, and sinker. You got me. Well first off I'm not that short. I'm 5'11". So if that is gives me small mans conplex, so be it. Second I'm not broke. I've posted enough pictures on here where nobody thinks that about me. I highly doubt with the way you act on here that you are a successful person. Last, not only have I posted videos that show I can ride, Caleb has posted videos on his Instagram of my riding that shows I can ride. The only thing I am irritated about is why the moderators are letting you post like this when you cheap ass hasn't even paid for a membership. So much for Moderators ??‍♂️ Post some pics and vids kid. Back it up. Because all you have done is show you can type swear words, don't have very good reading comprehension, and call people names.

Last edited:
D

DuncanSteel

Banned
Nov 8, 2022
Alaska
Hook, line, and sinker. You got me. Well first off I'm not that short. I'm 5'11". So if that is gives me small mans conplex, so be it. Second I'm not broke. I've posted enough pictures on here where nobody thinks that about me. I highly doubt with the way you act on here that you are a successful person. Last, not only have I posted videos that show I can ride, Caleb has posted videos on his Instagram of my riding that shows I can ride. The only thing I am irritated about is why the moderators are letting you post like this when you cheap ass hasn't even paid for a membership. So much for Moderators ??‍♂️ Post some pics and vids kid. Back it up. Because all you have done is show you can type swear words, don't have very good reading comprehension, and call people names.
Shut the **** up I'm not even reading you comments anymore just shut the **** up and move on short stuff.

BeartoothBaron

Lifetime Membership
Nov 2, 2017
Roberts, MT
You guys need to start riding together, and film it. A sitcom involving snowmobilers would be a tough pitch, but I have faith in you! Besides, who watches TV other than shows that have been going forever (like South Park). Might need to throw in some kink, or you won't be "diverse" enough though - call it Sledvestites or Mechosexuals, or how about Queer Eye for the Sled Guy?

D

DuncanSteel

Banned
Nov 8, 2022
Alaska
You are an idiot. You win the internet. I'm starting to think you must be Christopher's nephew and that's why none of this has been moderated.
I'm sure the moderator has certainly seen it and realized that you were the idiot off the get go and how many people have agreed with that through this and decided to just let it go. Who the hell does that to someone they don't know? Some guy simply asks about a 34" front end and you call him old and lazy? **** your feelings but maybe the guy is old and lazy? All you had to say was hey this is my opinion on 34s even though I've never tried them this is what I've heard? and give the guy some good feed back to aid in a decision. Tag the moderator, I don't care, my defense? read the conversation and then tell me whos the asshole here.

NHRoadking

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Apr 23, 2012
I assume there is a limit to how narrow you can go on the front end anyway before you panel out.

If Polaris goes with a stock 34 inch stance will they need to narrow up the panels or will the current panels work?

Premium Features