• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

M7 Reflash - Is there a new update available??

D

DusterB

Nov 26, 2007
B-Town MT
I read here that there was a new update for the 06 m7 ecu. (supposed to take care of the low end bog that the previous flash caused on some...?)??:D

D

DusterB

Nov 26, 2007
B-Town MT
Just got off phone with country cat service and they informed me that there was NEVER and update to the 06 M7 cpu...? They also said the 700 motor was notourious for bogging since 03. WTF! Well, back to the drawing board...

S

Shelfrost

Nov 28, 2007
Chetwynd, BC, Canada
There is an update for the 06 m7 that came out this past summer. Take your ecu to the dealer with your name and serial number on it and it should get sent back to Arctic Cat for the latest program. Should all be free, mine was!!! It leans out the bottom end a little, and should be a little smoother. I run a boondocker box and thought I wouldn't need it, but it helps for smoother compensation when changing altitude or weather. And it's freeeee!!!!! On the M7 that were really bogging lots it helped out some, if your sled wasn't bogging too bad, you probably won''''t notice too much. But did I say it was free?!? It's free.

Premium Features