• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DUDE.... Where's my sled

Yella Belly

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yakima, WA
So, first to snow check, and still waiting..
Anyone else order a 163 X black on black WITH electric start?
If so do you have yours, and when did you get it??

I hear mine left Canada on the 20th. Or I should say was put on a truck IN Canada on the 20th....

Just curious.:face-icon-small-fro

cadams

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2009
ND
I have had mine since November 3rd

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

snowhunter1

Premium Member
Nov 7, 2009
Fish Lake WA.
Snow checking

I got mine 2 weeks ago (BL on BL E start) and put on 37 miles in 2+ ft of pow pow today. Sorry to here about your luck on this. I thnk it BS that skidoo has left the snow checkers behind, and someone walking in the door today can buy a SP right off the floor! :face-icon-small-fro and your still waiting :face-icon-small-con:face-icon-small-con

M

McTwist700

Dec 2, 2010
Whitehorse Yukon
I could have been riding 2 weeks ago if I had mine..... And the best part is mine got held at the factory till the second shipment was made and combined them on one truck.

Yella Belly

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yakima, WA
What state?

Washington..
I saw one at the dealer 2 weeks ago, however it was not electric start. Only difference. Seems odd Doo would run the line special just for estart?

Rode the rental Friday in Tampico area ( rental would be the old ladys 600 :face-icon-small-sad)

Perhaps next weekend.....

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
hope mines in this week, be nice to cash in on the 500$ accessory voucher before it expires soon.
anyone know if they got rid of the deadline since they are behind on shipping the sleds out?

Last edited:

Yella Belly

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yakima, WA
hope mines in this week, be nice to cash in on the 500$ accessory voucher before it expires soon.
anyone know if they got rid of the deadline since they are behind on shipping the sleds out?

I would think any good dealer would be able to pull some strings if the sled is not delivered yet.

Still waiting FYI.... :face-icon-small-dis

P

Powderboy

Nov 1, 2001
Renton, WA

What is the $500 accessory voucher? You mean in leau of extra years of engine warrantee?

Jblaze74

Lifetime Membership
Nov 20, 2011
Reno/North Tahoe
it was an offer i found(maybe emailed to me, i forget) a while ago. if you buy a 2013 you get 500 in accessories. i think i had to email them back and get a pin number to give to my dealer. expires the 30th and says the sled must be delivered and registered?? doesn't sound like that's happening, since I'm buying in cali, and might have to jump through a few hoops to get it registered in Nevada. Oh well, right now I just want some snow.... the sled will come when it comes.

Yella Belly

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Yakima, WA
Call today,,,, it's finally in town. Picking up Friday! :face-icon-small-hap
Then have to put the add ons on, OK, just a skid plate.:face-icon-small-con

Now,,,,,, wait for more snow:jaw:

Premium Features