• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I know I'm old but,

H

high time

Nov 28, 2007
Duluth, MN
The new sled comming, Turbo 1,100 Pro-climb LE, is such a welcome change from my old sled. I used to need it to be heated a bit so that I could pull over the 1000 cc high compression motor. You should wear ear plugs. I'd use a dolly to roll it out of the shed. Warm it up good, then buck my way down the trail a ways, before I could pop the skies over a bump now and then.

Now I'll key start a quiet smooth engine, let it idle a bit then slip it into reverse and back it out. To the much smoother trail. I won't have to snap the throttle all the time, as it isn't all my sled has to offer. Oh it can go just fine, that's not a problem. It's just that sometimes I can just enjoy the world I'm in a little more now. Maybe look at the view instead of the next big hole to launch off of.....Or avoid.

Owen

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
id check into getting a remote start to warm up that seat before going outside:)

Owen, he is on to something........

I might get remote start just to piss off some of the guys in our group who have to go out i the morning and "oil up" and tinker.

I will be sitting in my recliner and wait until all the sleds are shut off, then hit the button and let it warm up. Then 25 minutes later after all those guys get done tinkering, we can suit up and head out........

Not a bad idea....

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
Are you getting a set of those sheepskin handlebar gauntlets while you're at it? :face-icon-small-hap
Enjoy the new sled! :beer;

S
Dec 15, 2007
Where does one find these sheepskin gauntlets you speak of? Local guy had some NICE fox,lined with rabbit. Could ride bare handed at 20 below. Not forsale though, he was a trapper ,made them himself.

Premium Features