• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I will beat Chadly up for money

Matte Murder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
May 4, 2011
So Chadly is well hated and despised and most of you wouldn’t have the opportunity to punch him in the face for his various crimes on Snowest or otherwise. For $100 I will punch him in the head once. For $200 I will perform MOST big time wrestling moves on him including my favorite, the Suplex. Payment in cash, gold, ammo, PayPal or Venmo.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
Wow, this is all just giving my buddy, ol pal Chad and even larger head! He’s likely loading his sled up right now after shedding pow at Stampede. Fear not, he’ll have something good to respond with very soon.

Please enjoy the hold music, while your party is reached??

turboless terry

Premium Member
Jan 15, 2008
Big Timber, MT
No money here. I just give it back. He gives and receives. He's probably got under my skin and i know I've got under his because he has gave me the sad button. In This context, that means under the skin and no comeback. No such thing as even. There is ahead or behind. No punches here. You guys leave my friend alone.

RBalazs

Snowest Terminator
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 20, 2020
No money here. I just give it back. He gives and receives. He's probably got under my skin and i know I've got under his because he has gave me the sad button. In This context, that means under the skin and no comeback. No such thing as even. There is ahead or behind. No punches here. You guys leave my friend alone.
I agree. He’a good dude and loves to jab for fun. But I’ll say, he dishes it out and get what he dishes out in return.

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
I like @Chadly - he has some good info and backs it up with his experience. I think a lot of you are just jealous that you aren't as good as a rider as him. lol

This dave guy, on the other hand. ha

But really, chadly has some good advice.

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
I like @Chadly - he has some good info and backs it up with his experience. I think a lot of you are just jealous that you aren't as good as a rider as him. lol

This dave guy, on the other hand. ha

But really, chadly has some good advice.

Chilly has me to thank for his forum expert popularity. He was a rambling nothing before I properly exposed, offended, and then properly trained and mentored him.

IDspud

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Oakley, ID
I figure the mad button is irrelevant, I’ve given it accidentally many times cuz it’s where my thumb scrolls. Plus figure if anything said on here makes you angry it’s time for a larger pair of panties, ….y’all are bunched and crusty.

Premium Features