• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You will never guess what I just bought with the Donation money!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M

my dog skip

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 9, 2008
so is every one happy now???? ya bashed a guy, his bussiness and affected how ppl look at him as a bussiness man! from a legal stand point. your lucky he's not suing your azz off for slander!

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
Glad this has worked out for the good of Children's hospital. Thanks Troy for your hard work and all you do that helps others. That may sound strange coming from me, but I do mean it. The other stuff I can put on the shelf. We all make mistakes and i've made some big ones too. Many of them go unknown to only me and god, but I seem to pay for them all in one way or another. Nothing get's through the cracks! It's important to fix the ones you can though, and learn. Your room refund will be forthcoming soon.

Thanks to my Friends here on Snowest, you guys are the bomb! Props to Troy's friends for adding an important perspective that shows the good man he can be; you have tempered my opinion and softened my outlook on this.

Don't talk about snow Dave, I have to make up work this weekend.....or do I! ha ha! Such a slouch. lol

Thanks, see you on the hill.........have fun riding with the FreeRideFilms guys!!
we put 90 miles on yesterday! :beer;

I've received several requests to delete this thread. BUT, I think it's important that this gets resolved. After all, we were asked if the name Snowest could be used on the shirts (I don't know if it was or not).

I'd kind of like to see some closure on this.

Darrin

I agree also, this thread was started by me and will end when the thank you letter and receipt are posted.

Last edited:
T
Dec 19, 2008
Denver, CO
I think it's time for a...

:grouphug:

Glad to hear this seems to be resolved. I wasn't involved either way, but w/ the CO ride coming up, hopefully this *situation* is resolved, and we can get to the ridin' and :beer;

J
Nov 26, 2007
Denver
Good lord I missed all the FUN! I have drank and ridden with both of you and I wouldnt hesitate to buy, sell or loan anything to either of you......(over and out)

W

woodies

glad my oppinion of troy never waivered over this witch hunt!STEVE

T
Dec 19, 2008
Denver, CO
Booyahhh!

Cardiac Kids? Brian Sipe...

brian_sipe_2.jpg

Yep, I'm a Browns homer. Grew up there and after college came to my senses and moved out to Colorado. the screen name started in my fantasy football leagues many yrs ago, and it's just easier to keep using it vs. trying to remember a bunch of different ones.

Many great memories as a kid going to the ol' muni stadium and watching Sipe and the boys. Funny that Dave Logan is now on the radio here in Denver.

And I'm married to a friggin Steelers fan :eek: from Erie, PA, believe it or not... at least she enjoyed the SB.

I'll buy you a beer @ the forum ride for that call out - if you're there.

< now back to your regularly scheduled programming>

D
Nov 27, 2007
I do sign neg rep.... I sign them MtnDoo LMAO. Yes, I got a 2week vac for doing so too lol. How many people hammered you Corey after you told them to lick balls lol?

CatWoman

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
NW Montana
I do sign neg rep.... I sign them MtnDoo LMAO. Yes, I got a 2week vac for doing so too lol. How many people hammered you Corey after you told them to lick balls lol?

And it'll be a whole lot longer if you get caught doing that again. :eek: Don't think no one is watching. ;) :eek: :)

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
here is a info sheet that was sent to me with the receipt for the donation. I just Pmed Paul a copy of the thank you letter/receipt for the donation.

scan0002-1.jpg

bushy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 26, 2004
Glacier View, CO
Troy sent me this, but also included an acknowledgement of receipt and thankyou letter from them as well.

Thanks for getting it all straightened out Troy :)

Premium Features