• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

You will never guess what I just bought with the Donation money!!!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
L

live2ride

Moderator: Premium Member
Nov 11, 2001
Gillette, WY
www.kristyharnish.com
I asked the mods to pull your tread "after a day more or so". I guesss they decided to pull it right away. You made your point, not need to be hateful.

Catsuk's shirts are on the way to him. He pmed me and I sent out his shirt.

Thank you to all of you that waited. The 40 or so shirts that I delivered in person were great. It was the 5 or 6 guys I needed to mail them to that I delayed with and did a poor job on. VE got the free shirts he requested and the ones I have left will go to live2ride.

Many people contacted me last night. Several by pm, text and phone calls. Thank you for all your input.

I am out on the frozen lake all day today. Participating in a Ice Fishing Show. No cell service. I will return my missed calls when I get back.

Troy I am waiting for the t-shirts still, you sent me a pm asking for my address I sent that back, waited, and waited.....sent you a pm asking where they were, and you said you forgot and I would have them the following Wednesday.....that was a while ago....I promised the vendors a couple free shirts as that was what you had suggested, they are still waiting......

C
Oct 6, 2008
Cmon guys be patient, I mean growing cotton in colorado in the winter is a *****, let alone trying to snag an Octupus from red feather lakes so we have the ink. And let us not forget that no one has created moveable type so he is busy hunting down some monks from a monestary in thai land to do the scribing worh. But as we know they dont speak much so communication has been a barrier....

Did I leave anything out?

alrevedup

Lifetime Membership
May 12, 2007
New Mexico
Troy I am waiting for the t-shirts still, you sent me a pm asking for my address I sent that back, waited, and waited.....sent you a pm asking where they were, and you said you forgot and I would have them the following Wednesday.....that was a while ago....I promised the vendors a couple free shirts as that was what you had suggested, they are still waiting......

I sent them the day you PMed me. Check with your post office.

100.00 dollars more in shirts out of my pocket.

Not surprised this thread was used.

To be clear. Didnt you forget to sent me your address. I forgot too. And didnt I offer to send you shirts and remind about the address. That was for any future questions. Yes I sent them First Class and..................

live2ride said:
Kristy Martin
xxxx County Road xxx
Carbondale, CO 81623

Sorry completely forgot!!! Thanks!!!!

what more should I do????

Last edited:
C
Oct 6, 2008
Seems kind of a fitting response from much of what I have seen. The only question i have is what would have happened if all this had never been brought up on the forum..Seems that since theres no "consequence" for missing shirts that its a whatever situation, what if there was never a check up on the money....

From an outsider looking in it just seems a bit shady...

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
This kind of reminds me of a song:

"When they let me out of prison, I held my head up high, determined I would rise above the shame. But no matter were I'm living a black mark follows me. Now I'm a branded man, out in the cold."

Premium Features