• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wtb: 144 Cat Hillcross Track

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
I have a 2005 sno pro mod 800 and I'm looking for the 144 attack 20 that was used on the sno pro hill cross sleds and the X-Games sleds. A firecat width is needed. Thanks for any help.:face-icon-small-coo

R

rfrrace

Dec 19, 2007
144 track

I have one, it has screws in it for hillclimbing, but they come out very easily.

$250.00 plus shipping

R

rfrrace

Dec 19, 2007
track

What kind of shape is it in? Any rips or tears? Do you have pics?

It's pretty good, I will try to post some pics in the next few days.

I have another one that I bought new too , w/o screws, but was hoping to sell it with the mod sled that is posted. That one is like new and would need $400.00 for it.

S

samsquatch47

Dec 2, 2007
St. Paul, AB
If you will part with the new track I'd take it for your price. I am in Canada so I'll have to find out shipping costs from where you are and I'll cover that too. If ya have pay pal I prefer to use that. I can e-mail my shipping info when ya need.
Thanks
Dustin
ps. ya have any spare parts for your mod you want to part with?

R

rfrrace

Dec 19, 2007
xx

If you will part with the new track I'd take it for your price. I am in Canada so I'll have to find out shipping costs from where you are and I'll cover that too. If ya have pay pal I prefer to use that. I can e-mail my shipping info when ya need.
Thanks
Dustin
ps. ya have any spare parts for your mod you want to part with?

I am off this week so I can pull it for you. You should probably PM me so we can work out the details.

I don't have pay pal at this point because I am new to selling sled stuff. (Always seemed to be buying instead). A friend of mine knows all that stuff and I will hook up with him to get that started.

Let me know what mod parts you need, there is a good chance that I have it. It would be nice to move the whole sled, but these days it probably won't happen.

Later,

Steve

Premium Features