• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

> > > Winter Project: An Alaskan Backcountry Documentary (Updated 1-23-14)

I
Nov 26, 2007
When are you or any of your Yamaha girlfriends gonna write a check Mike, you big baller you? Or will that cut into your helicopter budget? Or your wedding budget? :D

Not all of us can use it as a tax write off bud. I'll buy a copy when it comes out.

tdbaugha

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2009
USA
Why the manufacturers don't get in loved I these highly publicized films and projects is baffling to me.

Bump for ya

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Why the manufacturers don't get in loved I these highly publicized films and projects is baffling to me.

Bump for ya

Skidoo is helping us through Alaska Mining and Diving Supply. Thus far Arctic Cat has gone silent. Polaris has told a local dealer they can't use their marketing dollars for this film. And a local Yamaha dealer has said they will use some of their marketing dollars...

We aren't super worried about it. On another note we really appreciate THIS community getting together and pushing us in the right direction. Regardless of the outcome we have a ton of respect for those who have stepped up.

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Progress check...

picture.php

Premium Features