• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

> > > Winter Project: An Alaskan Backcountry Documentary (Updated 1-23-14)

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Are all the riders from AK?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

This film will be entirely shot in Alaska and 85% of the story will be about alaska riders and filmers (Turnagain hardcore and frontier films). The other 15% will be about the mecca of riding and why the biggest names in the sport return to alaska every year to ride / film.

We hope to fund this project to have a positive change on sled films in general. We love our sport and want to create something that captivates riders and non-riders alike.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
<table class="wrapper" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Project Update #3: An update + your exclusive digital image to share the Hybrid Color love!

backer_white-95502e2adb38cf5c7fb9a70083a0d7d0.png
For backers only
Posted by Hybrid Color Films ♥ Like </td></tr> <tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Hello Winter Project backers!
First off, we just realized we haven't posted an update for almost a week --- our bad! We've been analyzing what is working and what isn't, making adjustments, and talking with companies to see which great organizations will get behind us on our venture to fund Winter Project. We will be discussing that more in one of our upcoming updates, stay tuned!
In the meantime, we've asked our wonderful designer to get us some exclusive BADGES for you to help DISPLAY your support! Below you will find a FACEBOOK cover image and an INSTAGRAM / TWITTER picture to help raise awareness of our cause!!! By all means please post away!
<figure style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 20px">
3b12fdaa72b7c713bee2308f4bdcf609_large.jpeg

FACEBOOK COVER IMAGE (Right click on the image to download)
<figure style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 20px">
dd5d88d2495e7998b712d71fd9ffd832_large.jpeg
<figcaption>INSTAGRAM / TWITTER IMAGE (Right click on image to download)</figcaption></figure>
Thank you!!!
Travis

</figure>

</td></tr></tbody></table>

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
<table class="wrapper" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Project Update #4: Hit the $50,000 Mark!!!

Posted by Hybrid Color Films ♥ Like </td></tr> <tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Thank You to all of our backers we're moving on up! Just crossed the 50K mark! keep it up everyone 16 days left to make it happen!
We appreciate you all!!
Kyle Aramburo

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
242 backers tonight,yet 509 films has over 500,000 followers on their fb page. Thats $1 from every 5th like they got to hit the goal. Our sport deserves a film like this. Let's spread the word and get this going!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
<table class="wrapper" align="center" bgcolor="#ffffff" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="500"><tbody><tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Project Update #5: WINTER PROJECT - I GOT YOUR BACK

Posted by Hybrid Color Films ♥ Like </td></tr> <tr> <td class="content" style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 20px; PADDING-TOP: 20px; PADDING-LEFT: 20px; PADDING-RIGHT: 20px"> Guess what everyone we got a hold of our first backer...Tyson Johnson! We filmed a short video where we let him explain some things about becoming a backer. Feel free to repost/share the video with anyone you think could benefit from some clarification :) 15 days and counting! have a good day everyone and thanks again for your support.
https://vimeo.com/79439605
<figure style="MARGIN: 0px 0px 20px"></figure>

P

pelon

Oct 29, 2008
Billings Montana
So am I understanding this right, they want money to produce a film about backcountry snowmobilers. The teaser isn't working:(

I'll give a 1,000 bucks if I get to be in it.

H

Hiterhard

Oct 13, 2008
Northern WY
I'm in! Hey Chris, Any chance the backers can get a badge made up by our name to help spread the word?

edit: never mind, this should work!:tea:

V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V

Last edited:
Premium Features